~Freddy's Ending~

Thank you all for 2.2k reads!

Warning! May contain some triggering themes!

Mentions of weapons, violence, drugs, death

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

2nd Person P.O.V.

A deafening silence fills your ears as you stare at the animatronics in fear.

You let out your breath that you didn't know you were holding. You notice Freddy's lips curl up in a smile.

A quiet laugh escapes Freddy's lips. He has been planning this all out the entire time. He knew what he was going to do.

The animatronics raise an eyebrow at the brunette bear.

You slowly reach your hand in your pocket, grabbing your taser.

Freddy's giggling stops and he smirks.

"Freddy? What is wrong with yo-" Bonnie's sentence was cut off by you tasing him.

Bonnie falls the the ground, saying random things he says during performances for the children.

Freddy chuckles and lunges at Goldie, attacking the golden version of himself.

Chica and you get into a fight. She stabs a knife into your shoulder, making you scream out in pain. You stumble backwards, giving Chica the opportunity to tackle you.

She pins you to the ground, causing the taser to fall out of your hand. She raises the knife above her head, muttering an apology for hurting you.

You quickly retrieve the taser that was resting beside you and tase the chicken animatronic. You push the blonde away as she glitches out.

Freddy had taken care of Goldie and Foxy, leaving only you and him. 

(Caleb be over here like 👁️👄👁️)

You glare at Freddy as he smirks at you.

"Why hello, (Y/n). I see you managed to take out Bonnie and Chica," Freddy says in a thick British accent.

You lunge at the bear with your taser pointed at him, ready to stun him.

What surprises you is that he grabs your arms harshly, making you scream in pain. You drop your taser. Freddy wraps one arm around your shoulders and reaches into his pocket with his free hand.

"No! Don't hurt her!" Caleb screams as you struggle to get free from his grasp.

Freddy chuckles as he pulls out a syringe.

You feel a sharp pain in your shoulder before everything slowly begins turning black.

You hear Caleb screaming something and Freddy's chuckling before you completely lose consciousness. 

It felt like you were unconscious for days before you had awoken. 

You groan and sit up. You were in a dimly lit room that had concrete walls and floors. You were laying on a bed covered with grey sheets.

You look at your shoulder where Chica stabbed you. It was tightly wrapped in bandages. You were also wearing different clothing.

 You were also wearing different clothing