Chapter Three: Night 2

!MAY CONTAIN  SOME TRIGGERING THEMES! CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE! (it is censored)

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(f/s)=  (favorite/show)

(F/n)=(Friend/name)

2nd Person P.O.V.

You had began walking to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the wind causing you to shiver. You groan, not wanting to go back to that actual h*ll. You just wanted to stay home and sleep, then binge watch (f/s).

Last night, you had injured your dominant hand. You look down at your left/right hand and sigh. You had to wrap it in a sort of bandage type thing, (F/n) insisted that you do so.

You open the doors to the pizzeria and stare at the floor, not wanting to look at the terrifying animatronics that rest on the show stage.

You scurry to your office and sit in the comfortable office chair, honestly, this thing is so comfy! Where did they buy this chair?

The ringing of the phone interrupts your thoughts. Soon after the phone rings for a little while, the same masculine voice echos in the office. 

"Err, hello! Hello? Uhh... well, if you're hearing this, you made it to day two. Uhh, congrats!"

"Wow, thanks," You mutter sarcastically, knowing well that it's a recording and he can't hear you.

"I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses."

"Wait...what??" You exclaims, no longer relaxing in the office chair. You sit up straight and stare at the phone.

"Umm...you might need to go ahead and peek at those cameras while I talk; just to make sure everyone is in their proper place, ya know?"

You quickly grab the tablet and power it on, finding that Bonnie is no longer on the show stage. The same goes for Chica. You quickly locate the both of them. Bonnie: Backstage. Chica: Dining area.

"Uhh, interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark , though, sooo hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right?"

"Right," you mutter.

"I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights: uhh, there are blind-spots in your camera views and the blind spots happen to be right outside your door, so if you can't find something, or someone on your cameras, be sure to check the door-lights. Uhh, you might have only a few seconds to react, but...not that you would be in any danger of course, I'm not implying that."

You roll your eyes.

"Also: check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time; the character in there seems unique in that it becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, i'm sure you have everything under control. Uhh...talk to you soon!"

"Pirate Cove?"(I thought it was called Pirate's Cove for a while-) You question, clicking through the cameras to find Pirate Cove. You find the camera and see a purple curtain with a sign in front saying, "SORRY! OUT OF ORDER"

 You find the camera and see a purple curtain with a sign in front saying, "SORRY! OUT OF ORDER"