Chapter Eleven: Mike's First Day

!MAY CONTAIN SOME TRIGGERING THEMES!! CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE!!!(it is censored)

HAS MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND SLIGHT GORE

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(F/n)=(Friend/name)

Mike's P.O.V.

Today is my first day working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

I groan as I get up from my comfortable bed. I quickly change and get ready for work.

(Y/n) got a little weird when I mentioned the pizzeria. Trauma from the place maybe? I'm not sure.

She told me to be careful, and not to tell the animatronics I know her. Seems easy enough.

I leave my apartment and head over to the pizzeria.

~When Mike arrives at Freddy's~

I look up at the large pizzeria. 

The memories start flooding back into my head, causing me to crack a small smile. This place was so fun, or that's what I thought as a kid. Then the missing children incident happened and my parents didn't want me coming here anymore. Yet here I am, walking into the pizzeria.

The smell of greasy pizza hits my face, making me gag. The smell never bothered me as a kid but it sure does now.

I look at my watch. 11:54.

I look over at the animatronics; Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy. Foxy is out of order behind his curtains.

The animatronics didn't look as good as they did when I came here as a kid. They were new back then, their fur shiny and their movements smooth. 

Now their fur was stained with pizza grease, soda, and other gross things the kids got on them. The company did pretty well keeping these animatronics in shape for them being this old.

I nod and walk to the office where I was instructed to go. The office is small, but it's a decent size.

I go over to the office chair and sit down, examining my surroundings.

I notice a small tablet laying on the desk. I pick it up and power it on. This is the camera system.

A ringing noise echos through the office, surprising me and causing me to jump a little.

I calm down once I realize its just the phone that sits in the office.

The phone makes another sound then I hear a dude's voice echo through the speakers.

~After the phone call~

I blink and clutch the arms of the chair. No wonder why (Y/n) told me to be careful!

These animatronics are gonna f**king kill me!

"You aren't (Y/n)," A masculine voice with an Australian accent says.

I jump and close the left door where the voice came from. 

"Rude," I hear the man say.

I slowly turn on the light to see a boy with slightly tanned skin, long purple hair that is pulled back into a ponytail, and blood red eyes.

"Who the h*ll are you?!" I exclaim, glaring at the boy.

"I'm Bonnie. Who the h*ll are you?" Bonnie asks.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"I'm Mike Schmidt, the new security guard," Mike replies, glaring harshly at Bonnie, "And why the h*ll are you a human?"

"We can do that. Now where is (Y/n)?!" Bonnie yells, pounding his fist against the glass.

"I don't know, who is (Y/n)?" Mike asks, pretending not to know who (Y/n) is.

"The person I truly want to kill. She was the past security guard so you should know who she is, d*mn it!" Bonnie shouts, anger evident on his face.

(Omg all the potato chips are gone...I need to start eating healthier-)

Mike shakes his head. "I don't know who she is!"

"Liar!" Bonnie screams before stomping back down the hallway.

Mike sighs and opens the door, realizing how much power that interaction drained.

Bonnie walks up to Chica and grabs her shoulder roughly.

"Hey! That hurts!" Chica squeals, glaring at Bonnie.

"We have to kill that d*mn night guard. I don't like him. He's a liar," Bonnie growls.

Chica smiles. "Finally! Time to kill someone!" She happily exclaims.

"I have a plan," Bonnie smirks. Chica nods.

Bonnie discusses the plan with Chica, their murderous glares getting more psychotic as they continue talking.

Mike is sitting in the office, watching the cameras. So far, he has just been checking on the dining hall camera where Bonnie and Chica are talking.

The two animatronic's heads turn to look at the camera before the camera view is replaced with static.

"What the-" Mike mutters, turning off the camera.

He turns the camera back on and flips through the different cameras, looking for Chica and Bonnie.

"Where the h*ll are they.." He mutters.

The next thing Mike hears is two loud animatronic screeches. Strong, robotic arms pin him down the ground, causing him to scream out in pain.

"Say goodbye, Mike," Bonnie growls, "So tell me, where. is. (Y/n)?"

"I don't know who the h*ll (Y/n) is!" Mike yells in repsonse.

"Liar!" Bonnie uses his animatronic fist to punch Mike, causing him to lose consciousness. 

"Let's hurry up and stuff him inside that d*mn suit," Bonnie says

Chica nods excitedly and picks up Mike's body, starting to walk to the room where the stuff the people.

Bonnie follows behind Chica, wanting to see this stupid liar be stuffed.

Chica finally arrives and drops Mike on the floor harshly, not caring about him at all.

Bonnie watches, amused. 

Chica opens up the Freddy suit and lay's Mike's body inside of the suit.

"Goodbye~" Chica says before closing the suit on his body. 

Mike's scream echos in the room as the springlocks dig into his body, blood gushing out of the suit.

Bonnie and Chica laugh as they leave the room, abandoning Mike.

He didn't even get to say goodbye to anyone..

The last thought that was to enter his head was of his friends; (Y/n) and (F/n).

(Word Count: 959)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NUUUUUUUUUUU MIKE!!!!

I'm sorry for what happened to Mike!

hehe sorry for the short chapter!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

I would appreciate if you voted and followed!

I will try to update as soon as possible!

I apologize for any mistakes made in this chapter.

This is my first fanfiction so please do not hate on it.

Please do not re-upload my work or use it in anyway without my permission.

Thank you!

Have a good day! :D

-Michi

I do not own rights to Five Nights at Freddy's or any of the pictures used unless said otherwise.