Chapter Four: Night 3

!MAY CONTAIN SOME TRIGGERING THEMES!! CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE!!!(it is censored)

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(h/c)=(hair/color)

(e/c)=(eye/color)

(s/c)=(skin/color)

2nd Person P.O.V.

You groan, practically dragging yourself to your job.

You don't want to go back to that stupid pizzeria again. Those animatronics...they don't act right. Why do they turn human? That isn't normal at all. The phone guy didn't say anything about the animatronics turning human. (Just to clarify, in this fanfiction Scott and Phone Guy are NOT the same person, since Phone Guy dies in FNaF 1. Scott is his own character in this) Unless he knew and didn't tell you?

You shake your head, too much thinking this late at night. You check the time on your phone. 

"Cr*p! It's 12:05! Please don't kill me!" You exclaim, quickly opening and closing the door to the pizzeria.

As soon as you open the door you spot Bonnie and Chica, standing there, in their human forms, awaiting your arrival.

"No!" You scream, running towards the office. 

"(Y/n)! Come back here! I just wanna hug you to death!!" Chica exclaims, chasing after you.

"(Y/n)! Come here!" Bonnie yells, also chasing after you.

You scurry inside the office and slam your hand on the door button. You could hear the sound of Chica and Bonnie running into the large metal door.

"(Y/n)!" Bonnie bangs on the door while Chica looks through the window, staring at you with a love struck gaze.

You shake your head "Go away!"

The phone begins to ring, causing your attention to turn to it instead of the human animatronics outside of the right door. 

"Hello, hello! Hey, you're doing great! Most people don't last this long! I mean, ya know, the-they usually move on to other things by now...i'm not implying that they died," The phone guy exclaims through the phone.

"You are supposed to be alone! You're cheating!" Chica pouts, pressing her face against the glass window. Bonnie shoves Chica slightly so he can also press his face to the glass to stare at you and listen to the man who is talking.

"Its a phone call." You glare at the two before looking back at the phone.

"Tha-that-that's not what I meant... Uhh, anyway, I better not take up too much of your time, uhh, things starting getting real tonight. Uh, h-hey listen, I had an idea: If you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, uhh, try playing dead." 

"Playing dead? How stupid do they think we are??" Bonnie exclaims angrily, his warm breath fogging up the window. Chica shushes him.

"Ya know: go limp. Then there's a chance, uhh, maybe they'll think you're an empty costume instead. Then again, if they think you're an empty costume, they might try ta...stuff a metal skeleton into you."

Your eyes widen slightly as you slowly turn your head to look back at the animatronics. They smile innocently.

"I wonder how that would work......Yeeeah never mind; scratch that, it's best just to not get caught. Umm, well, ok. I-I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side!" The phone call finally ends.