Chapter Two: Night 1

!MAY CONTAIN SOME TRIGGERING THEMES! CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE! (IT IS CENSORED)

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(F/n)=(Friend/name)

(Y/s)=(Your/size)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

The sound of my alarm echoed in my head, causing me to groan and turn it off.

I yawn and rub my tired eyes, sitting up. I swing my legs off of my bed and stand up. I stretch my arms above my head. I look over at the uniform hanging on my wall and smile widely.

"Today is the day I start my new job!" I exclaim in my head, don't wanna risk waking (F/n) up...

(The picture above is what the night guard uniform looks like) I slip on the (Y/s) uniform and yawn again

(The picture above is what the night guard uniform looks like) I slip on the (Y/s) uniform and yawn again. I grab a backpack and fill it with random things. 

I put the backpack on and leave my room, trying my best to remain quiet. I quickly go to the front door and go out. I lock the door and begin walking to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

~When you arrive at Freddy's~

I enter the pizzeria, looking around at my dark surroundings. The smell of greasy pizza still lingers in the place, even after hours. I look over at the animatronics. The once lively mascots are now powered off, seeming creepier than I thought they would be at night.

I try to shake off the feeling of being stared at.

I walk to the office, trying to not look at the terrifying posters that hang on the walls. I finally arrive at the office, sighing in relief. I sit down in the chair that is placed next to the desk.

"How comfortable..." I think, smiling to myself. I look around the office, noticing two large doors on both sides of me. Two buttons beside the doors as well. I click the one labeled, 'LIGHT' and see a flickering light go on. I click the one labeled, 'DOOR' and see a large metal door go down at a fast speed.

"Why do I need these?" I think, opening the door again. I look at the desk to see a tablet laying there. Just as I was about to pick it up-

Ring~ Ring~

I yelp and fall out of the comfortable chair. "What the h3ll?!" I exclaim, looking at the ringing phone. I groan and stand up, reaching over to answer it.

"Hello? Hello, hello!" A masculine voice fills my ears, surprising me and nearly causing me to stubble backwards. Thank goodness I caught myself before I could do so.

"Uh, I wanted to record a message for you, to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm...finishing up my last week now as a matter of fact so...I know it can be a little overwhelming, but i'm here to tell you: there's nothing to worry about, uhh, you'll do fine! So...let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Ok? Uh...let's see."