~Goldie's Ending~

Thank you all for 2.4k reads! This fanfiction is almost completed! Thank you all for the support :)

Warning! May contain some triggering themes!

Mentions of weapons, torture, violence, death, abuse, suicide

This chapter contains torture and abuse! If you do not want to read that or you are sensitive, please do not read.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(F/n)=(Friend/name)

2nd Person P.O.V.

The silence that took place in the room made you want to scream.

You stood there, staring at the animatronics. Goldie's lips curl up into a smile.

A low chuckle replaces the uneasy silence. Everyone stares at Goldie as his chuckling is replaced with loud, psychotic laughing.

You take this as your chance to attack while the animatronics are distracted.

You pull out the first weapon you could grab out of your pocket, your knife.

You lunge at Chica and dig the weapon into her chest. Her eyes widen in shock as the sharp object pierces into her skin.

You didn't like to be violent, but at this point, it was necessary.

Bonnie roughly grabs you by the arm. You grab the taser resting in your pocket and tase the bunny.

He lets go of your arm and begins twitching, muttering random nonsense that he is programmed to say.

You see Foxy standing there in shock and tase him as well. You had to muster up all your courage to do that, it was hard to hurt someone who looked so innocent and scared.

You couldn't see Goldie anywhere in sight, but Freddy was standing right in front of you.

"(Y/n), look at the mess you made," Freddy says, shaking his head.

You ignore his statement and lunge at him, ready to tase him.

He quickly grabs your arms, smirking when he sees that you dropped your taser.

You did the first thing you thought of. You kicked Freddy where all men are weakest.

The brunette groans in pain as you pick your taser back up. You quickly tase him, making the bear malfunction. 

You sigh and look around the room. Goldie was no where in sight.

You look down at the taser then put it back in your pocket.

When you look up in Caleb's direction, Goldie is standing next to the light-haired boy, holding a hand to his mouth to stop him from screaming.

"No! Don't hurt him!" You yell, about to run over to attack Goldie.

"Not another step, (Y/n). Dear, look back at the mess you made. You injured all of the rest of the animatronics. It seems I have to murder your...friend...as payback," Goldie says, harshly grabbing Caleb's head.