Chapter Nine: The Trio is Back?

!MAY CONTAIN SOME TRIGGERING THEMES!! CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE!!!(it is censored)

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(F/n)=(Friend/name)

2nd Person P.O.V.

You bolt upwards screaming as you wake up. You had a nightmare.

In the nightmare, The animatronics had found you. They went to your home and kidnapped you. They took you back to the pizzeria and promised that they would keep you there forever. Many other things happened such as them torturing you...it was horrible. It's like you could feel all the pain even though it was all in your head.

You shake your head and run a hand through your hair. (if you don't have hair, ignore that)

You swing your legs off of the bed and stand up, stretching your tired limbs. You try to forget that nightmare, knowing that you'll be okay.

Your stomach growls, demanding that you eat. You groan and quickly get dressed in whatever clothes you wish to wear.

You exit out of your room to see (F/n) watching a random T.V. show. You yawn and walk into the kitchen to grab a nutritious protein bar. You open it and begin eating it, because this will definitely balance out your health after eating all that junk food.

"Oh, good afternoon, (Y/n)!" (F/n) exclaims, "You slept late again!!"

You laugh, "Yeah, I guess I did."

"Oh, wanna hang out with Mike and I today? We are gonna meet at the McDonald's down the street at two," (F/n) says, looking at the time on her phone, "it's 12:35 right now, so we got an hour and a half to kill before then."

"Um, sure," You reply, shrugging. 

"Great! Finally! I'll get you outta the apartment! The only time you ever left was when you went to your job~" (F/n) exclaims in a singsong voice.

"Okay! Now go chill before we meet up with Mike. Play some video games! I haven't seen you play in a while!" (F/n) insists, gesturing that you go to your room and play some games.

You chuckle and go back to your room, turning on your game console.

~When you go to meet up with Mike at McDonald's~

"Oh my God, I love McDonald's," (F/n) says as soon as the two of you walk into the establishment. You chuckle in response.

"Oh, perfect. We got here at the same time," Mike's voice fills your ears.

The two of you turn around to see the familiar black-haired boy.

"Hey, Mikey!" (F/n) exclaims, running up to him. You walk up to Mike and also say your greetings.

Mike chuckles and greets the two of you.

"I see good ol' (Y/n) decided to come too," Mike chuckles as you smile widely.

(omg help I'm eating too many cookies again)

"You bet! She is always in that apartment! She needs a boyfriend!" (F/n) teases you, poking your side. You pout.

"I do not need a boyfriend. Maybe you need a boyfriend, (F/n)," You reply, glaring at them.

Mike awkwardly stands there, amused by your conversation.

"I don't need a boyfriend. All I need is Jumin Han," (F/n) crosses their arms. (Mystic Messenger reference- Does anyone play that game-)

You laugh and shake your head. Mike clears his throat, reminding you two that he is also there.