ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥 𝟙𝟙 - ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙

(A/n): I've decided to skip some details, like Harry defeating the troll, you following them, and such. I really hope you don't mind. She'll go on other adventures tho! Enjoy the new chapter, dear readers. And thank you for 464 reads! *Mwah*

Two weeks had flown past for the Hogwarts students but godric, it sure did feel like a mere second. Or maybe a minute. (Y/n) had so much fun that she didn't even notice! Especially when she made new friends during those weeks - Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, and Lee Jordan to be exact. The others were more of acquaintances.

However, there were no additions nor subtractions when it came to her friends from Slytherin. Hugo, Blaise, Millie, Josie, and Draco, were still the ones she hung out with from time to time. She wouldn't really say Draco's a friend (they rarely talk, maybe just a word or two, sometimes a sentence) but since he said he was her friend now, then a friend he was.

(Y/n) didn't mind having very few companions in Slytherin. Because by now, the Gryffindor table was so used to her sitting with them, that less and less people were wary of her, and most were no longer avoiding or scoffing when she was around. (Y/n)'d already conversed with plenty of them for a few times now. And with her many friends, here was what she did for those weeks (just a brief list):

- Freddie & Georgie, had convinced her to prank Professor Snape with them last Friday - saying that they'd have massive fun if she tagged along. She knew she couldn't be very creative with the nicknames but they started calling her 'Pumpkin' so what was she supposed to do?

"C'mon, Pumpkin," they said. "We could cause a ruckus," they said.

And 'ruckus' was exactly the word (Y/n) wanted to be a part of.

- She also went to the library with her best friend, Hugo, and the gigantic encyclopedia of the animal kingdom, from his mom.

"Don't you think oriental dragons are such magnificent creatures?" the girl sighed with a dazed look on her face, clasping her hands together.

"Not really - in fact I think they're kind of an arse- ow, why do you have to hit me?"

- She spectated Harry at the stands during his practice, together with Ron, and Hermione, of course. This gave her a chance to talk to Oliver as well.

"Mione, how much do you want to bet he'll get hit on the head with one of those balls again?"

"Oh dear Merlin, lay off of him please, (Y/n)."

"I'll bet on it!"

"Not you too, Ronald."

- She got a tour around the castle from Percy (he also showed her some of the secret passages around the school but no one has to know).

"Where are we going, Percy?"

"Shh, we're taking a shortcut."

- Last but not least, (Y/n) promised Hugo, and Seamus to teach them new spells, so that's what she did. There were no problems, teaching. Just a few explosions here, and there by Seamus (nothing major).

"Seamus, you were supposed to change the color of your hair, not set it on fire!"

"Er... sorry (Y/n).. whose hair do we practice on now?"

"... come. We're going to Malfoy."

All in all, these two weeks were nothing but busy for her. But it was not as chaotic as Harry's, however, noting that he had just defeated a full sized troll, together with Hermione, and Ron in the female lavatory. How the troll ended up there from the dungeons, (Y/n) had no idea. But she was glad they were all safe, and sound. She took a mental note, urging herself to ask them all the details later on.