ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠 - 𝕊𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗𝕗

August 12th: 10 pm

"Be careful, Pumpkin."

"No worries, Georgie, this isn't the first time I've done this."

"... This isn't your first time jumping out the window from the second floor, and into a flying car?"

Indeed, (Y/n) was going to pull a stunt. Fred, George, and Ron had arrived at her bedroom window a few minutes ago, coming to pick her up as planned. It was so she could live with them for a few weeks before second-year starts.

Her parents agreed to the plan quite happily. They were also told she wouldn't be leaving from the front door either. Both laughed and said yes anyway.

However, this was only phase 1 of their schemes. Phase 2 was kidnapping Harry next. But he doesn't know he's going to get kidnapped, unlike (Y/n) over here.

The girl huffed as the conversation continued, placing her hands on her hips, "Well, not into a flying car but.. don't judge."

She took a step onto the outer window sill, enjoying the cool breeze that met her face. With the help of the moonlight, the three Weasleys could see that her hair has grown longer over the past few weeks. It was now almost perfectly framing her pretty face, gently floating around her due to the wind. The ones in the car couldn't help but stare in awe.

George pursed his lips, being the first one to look away. Now's not the time to be swooning, George, he reminded himself.

(Y/n) sat down, trying to find the right timing. When she was ready, she swung her legs carefully, aiming to do a front tuck. She cracked her knuckles and her neck, before suddenly lunging towards the car, rolling mid-air - which caught everyone off-guard. They were too caught up in the moment to react fast enough.

Once they realized what she'd done, Fred let out a girlish shriek (but the quietest he could muster because it was pretty late at night) while George turned back looking mortified, Ron feeling as if his heart was about to jump out of his chest. All three of them scurried to check the ground below and fortunately, to their relief, (Y/n)'s hands had grabbed the bottom of the seats. Of course, she was unable to get into the vehicle in one go since the space between her window and the car was too large.

That made Ron almost piss himself, "Bloody hell! That was dangerous, (Y/n)! What were you thinking?"

He hurried to grab her arms but (Y/n) only scowled, shooing him away with one hand. She hung off the edge with the other, "Thanks for your help, Ronniekins but don't fret! I'm alright. You both at the front too, why be wussies when I'm the one dangling out of this damn thing?"

She huffed, swinging in the air, but this time, landing on the seat. She adjusted her hair and straightened out her clothes before shutting the car door.

"...."

"...."

"...."

"What are y'all looking at?"

The three Weasleys coughed, all of them awkwardly turning to the front, "Nothing."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) let out a yawn, stretching her arms. It's been at least half an hour since they left her abode and she's getting tired after all that excitement. Fred, noticing this, murmured, "Would you like to sit with me? I mean, you could sleep better here, at the front. There isn't much space for you back there. And Ronniekins' asleep too, hogging all the room."

(Y/n) chuckled sleepily but wordlessly nodded, climbing to the front of the car. She plopped herself onto the older boy's lap. She clutched onto his red sweater with a comforting sigh. Fred smiled, huddling her closer.