ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥 𝟙𝟟 - 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖𝕤

(A/n): Y'all, thank you for 23k+ reads! I'm not even updating regular so how tf are y'all getting me up there- I'm sorry, your author's been lazy and uncreative lately. ANYWAY. THANK YOU.

"Third place, Hufflepuff with 352 points."

"In second place.. Ravenclaw with 426 points."

...

"And in first place.. with 472 points, Slytherin house."

As all banners in the great hall turned green, Slytherin members whooped and cheered, most of them clearly smug about winning against the Gryffindors. Among all her housemates, (Y/n) grimaced. She tilted her head to the side to sneak glances at the red and gold table. Her frown went away, however, when Harry shook his head, followed by Hermione nodding and Ron shrugging with smiles on their faces. But, you all know what's next.

"However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last-minute points to award."

Everyone went deadly silent while (Y/n) and the Golden trio shared looks, beaming at each other. (Y/n) felt her chest swell with pride for her dear friend when Dumbledore announced, "To Miss Hermione Granger, for the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril... 50 points."

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best-played game of chess.. that Hogwarts has seen these many years, 50 points."

Ron's face shone as he clapped in delight.

"And third to Mr. Harry Potter for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 60 points."

(Y/n) heard someone yell, "We're tied with Slytherin!" That made her happy demeanor tone down a little bit since she realized her own house was about to lose. Even though she was glad for her friends, a part of her also wanted her team to win. I mean, who wouldn't?

"Next, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points.. to Neville Longbottom."

(Y/n) smiled sadly but still clapped for her friends who sat at their respective table. After all, she was so so proud of her Gryffindor mates and was not about to let some dumb points get in the way of their friendship. But everything turned upside down for the lions and the snakes when she heard her name.

"Last but not least... to (Y/n) Sylferth - for presenting loyalty without condition.. through perilous danger. I award.. 50 points." A huge smile appeared on the said girl's face as the old man finished his sentence.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct... Slytherin wins the house cup!"

(Y/n) stepped out of the train with her five Slytherin friends, her head hanging low - quite disappointed that she had to leave Hogwarts so soon. The little group stood in a circle, awkwardly glancing at each other back and forth, no one really speaking up. Deciding to break the tense atmosphere, (Y/n) jumped into Hugo's arms first, shocking him and the other foure. She wrapped her arms around his neck as the boy's pair of eyes widened, a light blush dusting his cheeks.

His frantic eyes darted around, unsure of what to do. But when he saw Blaise's furrowed brows and Draco's scowl which was obviously directed at him, Jealousy perhaps?

He thought, immediately smiling triumphantly as if he was bragging. He beamed at the two males, who grumbled incoherent words under their breath, hugging the shorter girl back. Millie and Josie exchanged a knowing look, both of them nudging each other, letting out a few not-so-quiet snickers.