ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥 𝟙𝟘 - "𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕗𝕥!"

(Y/n) stretched her arms, and yawned as loudly as she could when she walked into the great hall, unable to care about her appearance anymore. Last night had really taken a toll on her - she didn't get to sleep well after all the excitement, and adrenaline rush that went on during the dark hours. Her usual tidy (h/c) hair was a tad bit messy, and dark eye bags laid under her (e/c) eyes. All in all, she looked exhausted.

As she waddled over to the Slytherin table, she let out another yawn, sitting down between Blaise, and Hugo. She patted both boys on their shoulders in greetings, "Good morning guys."

The two smiled, "Morning, (Y/n)."

Their eyes flickered from her hair, to her eyes, then to her lips. She definitely did not get enough rest last night.

(Y/n) huffed as Hugo rubbed her upper back in a calming manner, worried for his best friend, "My my, didn't sleep well, love?"

"Nope," the girl sighed, popping the 'p'. 

She rubbed her eyes wearily, catching Draco glance at her every now, and then from across the table. Draco, however, looked like he had slept well. In fact, he looked even more than refreshed - probably because he was waiting for news of Harry getting expelled. I don't know how he does that.

"What?" (Y/n) squinted in suspicion.

The blond smirked in answer, "Nothing."

(Y/n) shrugged, not wanting to ask more, and as if on cue, the feast appeared in a quiet poof, causing everyone to dig into the appetizing meal.

(Y/n) was quite hungry, no, scratch that - she was starving. She could almost see herself eating a cow! Blaise, taking notice of this, helped her put more food onto her plate. He grabbed mashed potatoes, a turkey leg, and more filling dishes with an occasional 'Here you go, (Y/n)', and a 'Goodness gracious, you must be hungry. Eat more.'. (Y/n) thought he was being such a dear. 

Needless to say, that was the opposite of what Hugo was thinking. Hugo thought he was being a moron - for reasons you'll never know. But he huffed in defeat, pursing his lips.

Blaise, glancing at his hunched over figure, shot him a little smirk in victory. He knew he was toying with the other boy on purpose. They weren't enemies, but they weren't friends either. There was no hate involved, so 'good acquaintances' might be the perfect description. That is, when Blaise wasn't being his usual playful self.

Hugo ran a hand through his brown curls. At least she's eating well, he thought, mentally sighing.

After breakfast, it was mail time. Mail time was when students got objects from their loved ones back home, delivered by their pets. It was probably (Y/n)'s favorite part of the day - you could tell by how she gasped in awe at the flock of beautiful birds that burst through the huge doors of the great hall.

There were so many different breeds! (Y/n) could spot barn owls, barred owls, elf owls, and many more but she was only searching for that one particular snowy owl of hers. Elmo.

The girl felt a twinge in her chest when her favorite bird didn't show up, disappointment filling her head. She thought no one had sent her anything, deciding to get up, and leave the hall. But as soon as she stood up, she felt a weight on her shoulders, causing her head to turn to her right.

(Y/n) instantly sighed in relief when she saw her dearest friend rubbing her head against her neck, with a letter in her beak.

"I thought you had left me," (Y/n) laughed, ruffling her feathers.

Elmo waddled on her shoulder, and cooed when her owner patted her on the head. She was happy to see (Y/n) again, judging by the look on her feathery face.