CHAPTER 3.

********

I wore a short sleeveless gown, brown long knee high boots, I styled my hair in a ponytail and applied mild makeup. When I looked at my reflection in the mirror I knew I was good to go. I grabbed my brown cross bag, locking the door behind me went downstairs for breakfast.

"Hello everyone"I smiled
"Hey"I could not tell how many people greeted me back and I didn't care I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of milk
"Al, you look hot,I love your gown" Ivy said smiling at me. She had on jean shorts, a straight gown and black ankle boots.
"You don't look bad either" I smiled at her grabbing a bottle of milk from the fridge and drinking half of it's content at once.
"Thanks b, by the way Helen and Winnie prepared burnt pancakes for breakfast"
"Am not surprised, they can hardly even boil water, c'mon an apple will do"

*******
"Dressing to impress my man" I heard Kendra's duck like voice, I mean who else says trash nonstop. I can't even tell if she asked a question.
"Is someone feeling insecure?" I rolled my eyes walking nonstop "look I don't want to make a scene here just stay out of my way."
" Then stay away from Tristan Thompson, he's mine ,you won't want to be my enemy will you?" she barked.
"C'mon, everyone knows I have no business with your playboy. We could actually have this conversation later for now I have calculus class see you later" I faked a smile at her and walked away.
"She probably saw the picture" Ivy whispered.
"That's her problem" I rolled my eyes for the one hundredth and one time "we're definitely getting detention"
"Mr Jeans isn't that bad" Ivy assured me.

Calculus class ended and luckyily I and Ivy were given a second chance.
"Hey" it was Wesley's masculine voice. "wanna hang out after school?"he asked his eyes pleading for a yes
"Sure"
"Pick a time"
"Before dinner"
"That's probably by 5pm then we'd be back before 6 right?" I nod yes "great see you then am off for wrestling class"
"Bye have a nice time" he smiled at me. Maybe if I had a relationship it would be cool.

*******

I dyed my hair to make my red straight hair extra shiny, I wore black jean pants, a white body hug crop top, grey jean jacket and black heels.
"Wesley is definitely gonna go crazy when he sees you" Ivy squealed checking me out.
"Did Ivy just say Wesley?" Taylor walked inside my room
"Courtesy sis" I rolled my eyes
"Whatever, you are going on a date with Wesley?"
"It's just for tea I will be home for dinner"
"You know it won't end well if Tyler finds out?"
"He's not going to find out"
"We'll have fun. By the way your looks could kill"
"Is that a compliment?"
"Which ever way you put it" she walked out of my room.

Wesley picked me up just in time. He's outfit was similar to mine. Black jeans, white tee shirt and black jean jacket.
"Hey"I smiled at him
"You look amazing" he smiled
"You don't look bad yourself" He helped me get inside his black SUV before we drove off "so where are you taking me to?" I asked quite nervous
"Somewhere" he smiled
"Okay "I buckled my seat belt .I kept asking 'are we almost there?' and he would always reply 'we are close'

"We're here" he turned off the headlights
"Where are we?" I asked. It kinda looked like a resort.
"Wait a minute" he came down from the car and helped me out. Such a gentleman. "So look around what do u think?" His smile reaching his eyes.
"How come I have never been here?" honestly it all looked new to me
"Em--em I found this place not long ago and figured out it was a nice resort"
"Oh"
"It's new though, c'mon lets have fun" he took off his sneakers and jumped inside the water making the water splash on me making him chuckle.
"Careful" I screamed. I took off my heels and sat on the cold beach sand
"Aren't you coming with me?"he asked
"I don't want to get wet"
"Sure you do" and he pulled me inside the water
"Wesley do you want to kill me?" I yelled at him as I managed to hold my balance "you are crazy" I hit his arm and just like that time froze. He was looking at me like he was searching for something in my eyes. I became confused probably my hair is looking messy or something "Wesley" I said almost in a whisper and all of a sudden he claimed my lips "Wesley" as I opened my mouth to talk it gave him entrance. He took control he snaked his hands around me pushing me closer to himself "Wes" i gently pushed him away " this shouldn't be happening"
"Let's find something to wear we are dripping wet" he carried me out of the water.
I just kissed my brother's best friend.

In order to avoid unnecessary questions, I passed through the kitchen door. I opened the door and surprisingly the girls were in the kitchen ,Taylor, Ivy, Helen and Winnie

"I thought you were putting on normal clothes " Ivy asked surprise written all over her face
"yeah"
"c'mon Alex spill" Taylor said excited
"Is he a good kisser?" Helen asked
"Helen!!!" Winnie exclaimed in a tone that said shut up.
" I'm just saying" rolled her eyes.
"It wasn't a date, causal outing "I deadpanned" and "Helen it won't cause harm if you...."
"wait a minute why did you have to change your clothes?" Winnie asked
"we went to a resort he jumped inside the water and pulled me in so I got wet" Satisfied, I rolled my eyes "I would be going to my room now see you at dinner time "
Honestly I wasn't in the mood for telling stories. Ivy and Taylor got the message they probably know me better.

I walked straight to my room, pushed the door opened and slammed it behind me. I kissed my brother's best friend. I took off my clothes and laid inside my bathtub filled with warm water. After I was satisfied and the water had gone cold, I wrapped myself in a big cotton towel and I was out of the bathroom. I pulled out my favourite PJs. It was Delila, Tristan's mum that got it for me two years ago. I sigh as I lay on my bed.

I woke up later in the night. I missed dinner and right now I think I'm hungry. I tiptoed out of my room in other not to wake Ivy who was sound asleep. I walked to the kitchen and took a bottle of milk from the fridge and some toast.

"you are awake" Tristan took me by surprise .

******

B❤R❤A❤I❤N❤N❤I❤E