CHAPTER 19.

I shoved the last pills of the pack into my mouth which means I have to visit the store tomorrow and get a new pack but right now all I want to do is sleep, sleep and forget the fact that my brother who is dating my best friend was flirting with some random girl. Or does he know her? The way he looked at her, there was definitely something going on, AND SHE LOOKS SO FUCKING FAMILIAR I have seen her before but I don't know where.

"Alex are you in?" I heard Tyler's voice from behind the door. I ignored him and covered myself properly with a new floral print duvet my mum got me two days ago, she thought I would love it so she purchased it and I actually do love it "Alex I know you're in" he knocked again before barging in.
"what do you want Tyler" I fired "to tell me not to let Ivy know about it or what?"
"Alex just listen to me" he sat at the edge of my bed.
"I want to sleep"
"Remember the girl I started dating online?"
"what about her, you two broke up long ago"
"her name's Edith and the breakup wasn't formal" he ran his fingers through his hair wearily.
"I just had to admit she was gone. Even though we met just once which was on dad's funeral. She really meant a lot to me until all of a sudden I didn't hear from her again, I had sleepless nights, I thought I would never see her again. I thought she was dead but there was no proof, two years of searching for her passed then it dawned on me that I have to move on. That was when Ivy came in and to be honest she made me feel alive again" he took a pause then he continued "today when I met her I was too shocked to do something, I couldn't believe she had been somewhere on earth all this while." He paused again "She asked us to meet tomorrow saying we had a lot to catch up on"
"and you agreed because you realize you still have feelings for her right?" I asked.
"no and no I don't. I have Ivy now"
"give me a second, you once dated a slut?" I pictured how she was dressed and how her was running her fingers on his chest, my best friend's man's chest"
"watch your words" he glared at me
"whatever" I rolled my eyes "you have to tell Ivy about her since we are going to be seeing more of her"
"I'll talk to her"
" If you dare break Ivy's heart, I am so gonna whoop your ass.

*************
*NEXT DAY *
I was styling my hair in a high ponytail when my ring tone went off. I checked the ID caller and saw Cole's name on my screen. A smile tugged on my lips.
"hey" I smiled
"Is this Princess Alex" Cole said at the other end. I could imagine the smile he had on his face.
"Princess Alex?" I chuckled
"it just escaped my lips, I was probably imagining you as a princess in a Cinderella gown" he laughed making me laugh harder
"let me guess you're outside"
"yeah, waiting for my lady"
"I'll be down in a minute" I hung up realizing I still haven't done my makeup.

I looked at my reflection in the standing mirror. I was putting on black denim pants that hugged my legs, a black V-neck shirt, black demin jacket and black boots. Yes all black and I was looking as badass as I wanted to. I didn't have much time so I left my face natural except the red lipstick I hurriedly but carefully applied just to give myself a little colour.

I was gleefully making my way down the stairs when I bumped into someone "Sarah?" I wondered what she was doing here.
"em--em, I need your help with some calculus problem" she said adjusting her glasses.
"oh I'm so sorry, I have somewhere to be right now, how about tomorrow at schoo "
"Okay" she nodded in agreement.
"Where are you going?" Wesley asked. He was walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of chips.
"out with a friend" I said and locked the door behind me

"you look badass" Cole chuckled as I hopped into the car.
"Well you look" I paused to check him out. He had on black denim trousers and a blue T-shirt "good ass" I chuckled. Seriously Alex good ass was all that came to your mind.
"good ass?" Cole asked looking confused but I think he later understood because he mumbled an "ohhh"
"yeah" I rolled my eyes buckling the seat belts.
"about that girl? " Cole said after clearing his throat
"which"
"the one who went into your house a few minutes before you came, she had glasses on with books held close to her chest, I've never seen her around before"
"oh that's Sarah "
"nice name" he smiled
"okay now you are acting like a weirdo"
"Isn't it obvious, I would love to know her" he rolled his eyes "
"wait a minute "
"its what you are thinking" he grinned from ear to ear.
"wellllll... Where are you taking me? " I asked when I realized I didn't even know where we were going and if I'm properly dressed.
"it's a surprise"

***********

I'm really sorry for late update

I asked a friend for the opposite of badass and he said goodass😂😂

What exactly is up with Cole and Alex😁😁
Watch out for next update
Bye lovelies

Brainnie 💗