CHAPTER 30.

"so what do you want? " I asked panting, too bad Tristan got to the house before me.

"allow me take you out for dinner " he chuckled. I couldn't help but burst into laughter 'cause if I had won he'd have had to take me out for dinner and now he won he's asking to take me out to dinner.

"sure" I chuckled pinching his nose "you're cute when you blush you know"

"oh yeah I'm always hot" he winked at me.

"oh no, here comes his ego" I rolled my eyes

"you are so cute when you are pissed" he smirked.

"oh please shut up mister, let me go get ready. We're taking Mae along right?"

"yap, go clean up you could use Bree's bathroom, I'll dress Mae up"

"since when do you know how to dress a girl up? " I asked raising my brows.

"why not be patient" he smirked

"I'm the baby sitter "

"okayyyyyy,
pretty please"

"whatever, you better do a good job" I said rolling my eyes whilst walking up the stairs.

*******************
After cleaning up, I checked my reflection in the standing mirror Bree had in her room. I wasn't really looking dolled up but I was looking simple and presentable. I had on white ripped jeans and a red v-neck crop top that exposed a small part of my cleavage. Don't judge me it was the only thing I found in Bree's closet that could actually fit.

I decided to peep into Mae's room to see how Tristan was doing but surprisingly he wasn't there so I guess he must have finished and they're probably downstairs waiting for me.

"My face is up here!" I rolled my eyes snapping at Tristan whose eyes were glued to my chest, I bet be didn't realize when he licked his lips. Boys will always be boys "can we go now?"

"em-em, oh yes" he stammered making me roll my eyes again.

"can you put her down?, I need to see if she's properly dressed" I smirked.

"she's still sleeping miss"

"she's so cute" I giggled taking a look at Mae who was asleep on Tristan's chest.

"you could give me the credit" Tristan smirked.

"let's just go" I said grabbing my purse from the couch.

The drive to McDonalds was kinda awkward. Mae was behind, still sleeping while I was sitting in the passenger seat in front and of course Tristan was the one driving. Yeah Tristan had mentioned on the way that we're going to McDonalds"

"so, should we eat there or get takeouts?" he asked his eyes never leaving the road. His question wasn't necessary but I didn't mind at least he broke the silence. Like finally.

"Which would you like?" I asked tucking the little stray strand of hair behind my ear. I really didn't mind eating there or taking it home.

"ladies first" he winked at me "I'm being a gentle man you know, and we have to go to the grocery store too "

"kayy, let's get to McDonalds first, I'm not really hungry so I could as well get takeout" just then my stomach growl gave me out.

"I heard that" he giggled

"whatever" I rolled my eyes for the one hundred and tenth time.

"Alex" he sighed resting his right hand that was once on the steering wheel on my thigh "I...em... Em...remember middle school... " his ring tone went off "just a minute"

I froze. Honestly I wasn't expecting it. I wondered in my thoughts what Tristan wanted to tell me, I tried hard thinking of what I probably must have forgotten that had happened in middle school but I was clueless. I made a mental note to ask him about it but sadly I didn't get the chance because he only hung up just when he pulled the car at McDonalds parking lot. I really can't tell why I was bothered I shouldn't be right? So I brushed it off .

After he had parked properly he quickly rushed to the other side of the car to help me out.
"thanks " I blushed a little "your shades please, I won't want to be on the news tomorrow "

"Is your face naturally red?" he smirked putting on his dark shades afterward carrying Mae out of her car seater.

"oh shut up Mr Thompson" I playfully hit his arm. I found my self blushing like a high school girl in love. Yes I'm a high school girl but am I in love? Definitely not. Or am I? Alex shut the crap. I brushed off my thoughts again.

"Ms Dennis, you always look cute but you look cutest when you are all red"

"Calling my last name huh?, is there any word like cutest?" I rolled my eyes.

"can't Mr Thompson make a word?, by the way Mrs Alex Thompson would suit you best" he grinned from ear to ear

"oh jeez, OMG that shit isn't ever gonna happen" I yelled .

"oh, you think?, c'mon I know you love me" he raised his brows

"Mr Thompson...can we just go, I'm starving"

"you two look cute together" the waitress smiled at us showing us our table "what's your little daughter's name, she's pretty. She looks more like her dad"

"our daughter?" I stared at her in awe. WTF do I look like a married woman, married to Tristan of all men in the world. I wanted to voice it out but I decided to stay calm.

"Mae" Tristan answered obviously he was enjoying the show.

"let's just eat" I gave up yelling at him

I ordered two chicken burgers, fries and a mini cola. The only difference between what me and Tristan ordered was that he ordered one chicken burger. After we had finished eating we went to the grocery store together. Mae later woke up and said she wanted ice cream so we stopped by the ice cream parlor before heading home not after we had lost track of time .

"Goodnight Teddy bear" Tristan pulled me in a warm hug. Darn why does these feel sooooooooo good" I really enjoyed today, I would text you"

"bye"

I sighed as I opened the door. I met Taylor and Kyle sitting at the dining section with Kyle eating her face
"can you two get a room" I rolled my eyes walking up the stairs.

"where are you coming from at this time of the night ?" Tyler asked behind me.

**************
Oh yeah this chapter is done and dusted
*what do you think Tristan was about to tell her 🤔...are you thinking what I'm thinking 😂😂😂😂

Please vote, comment and share!
This book is coming to an end 10 more chapters .