CHAPTER 9.

************
Boldly written on the front page of the newspaper was 'Tristan Thompson seen at Grab a bite a popular fast food restaurant in Miami with a teenage girl at the late hours of the night'. A picture of Tristan and I trying to force our way through last night's horde at 'Grab a bite'.
"Damn, its either Tyler or Taylor that placed this sh*t on my dressing table" I said to myself in a whisper as I grabbed the newspaper "they probably know that girl is me, how the hell am I gonna deny it" I grumbled.

I can't skip breakfast, it will only make Taylor and Tyler suspicious so I just had to put my self together and face them. I walked into the kitchen and met Taylor who was helping herself with a glass of milk and cookies.
" hey sis" I walked up to her and she kissed my cheek
" how was your night?" she asked
" too short " I whined opening the cabinet to make myself some cereal.
"sure it was, but not because you went on a date with a teenage god at late hours" she winked me
" what!!!" I yelled in shock "that was not me in the newspaper" I lied
"oh you saw the newspaper" I couldn't tell if that was a question. "Yeah, like it was laying coincidentally on my dressing table" I rolled my eyes pulling out a small carton of corn flakes from the top cabinet.
" we have a lot to catch up on" she winked at me "mum is coming home today."
" why?, I thought she wasn't coming till in a week."
"I don't know, Tyler left for the airport early this morning, lets just hope she doesn't get to find out we have a jail record"
" I'm hoping" I said almost in a whisper

Today Tristan wasn't in school, again, I guess the media is really screwing him up and I bet people are wondering who the girl is, well I have to say a big thank you to Tristan who was smart enough to lend me his shades so nobody knew it was Alex Dennis.
"hey b" Ivy pulled me into a hug " have you seen the newspaper?"
" yeah"
" who do you think the girl is?"
"probably someone who lives here in Miami"
"that wasn't what I was talking about" she rolled her eyes "and you know it"
" yeah" I faked a smile.
" whatever Olivia has been discharged from the hospital so she'd be in school tomorrow or next and as for Kendra she was expelled and shipped off to military school"
" doesn't that sound weird to you, a girl shipped off to military school?" I asked
" well, that's what I heard" Ivy said tucking her hair behind her ear
" I just can't wait to be done with high school and its drama, can we have a girls night today at your house? its been a long time since we had one "
"sure"
"oh no, my mum is coming today"
" no biggie, we could have it in your house at least I get to be with my boyfriend" she winked at me.
" hell no, you are sleeping in my room" I warned.
" I wasn't even thinking of where I'll sleep yet" she chuckled.

"mum!!!" Taylor and I squealed in excitement whilst running towards her at the door step. I just realized, I missed my mum.
"I missed you mum" I hugged her, her hair smelled like the shampoo I had in my bathroom.
" I missed you guys too" she kissed my forehead before pulling Taylor into a hug "C'mon lets go in"

"how has school been?" my mum asked while we munched on pepperoni pizza and watching Tuesday's Special on TV.
" guess what mum" Taylor giggled with pizza in her mouth "Tyler has a girlfriend"
"are you serious" my mum asked in excitement. We all turned to Tyler expecting him to say something but he just covered his face with a pillow "who is she?"
"Ivy!!!" Taylor and I said giggling
" finally , I knew you two had a thing for each other , I've seen the way you look at her, and the time you stared so hard that you poured the carrot soup in the sink instead of the glass bowl" we all burst into laughter.
" mum stop" Tyler whined
" okay okay, lets start making dinner" my mum stood up from the couch her giggles never ending.

*DING DONG*

"I'll check the door" I said drying my hands with a towel and thereafter leaving Taylor and Tyler to round up the cooking, mum was really tired so she took a nap.
" hey b" it was Ivy she had a back pack on her back
" ready for our girls night?" I giggled
" sure, is Tyler home?" she asked
"you are here for me not Tyler" I deadpanned locking the door. "Ivy's here!!!" I announced as we walked up the stairs.

" Alex spill it" Taylor barged into my room
" I've always told you to knock" I rolled me eyes as I looked away from my laptop " what the hell, when did you two come in?" I asked referring to Helen and Winnie
"since when do they need your permission to come over" Taylor said seating at the edge of my bed
" whatever what do y'all need, as you can see am busy "
"doing?" Taylor asked grabbing my laptop from me "OMG you're seriously not checking out Tristan's pictures online" she said in excitement.
"Can you just tell us what's up with you two?" Helen chipped in
"by the way where is Ivy?" Winnie asked
"she's in the shower" I replied
"I'm here" Ivy said walking out of the bathroom, her hair dripping wet with a towel tied around her chest.
"so, we are all listening" Taylor smirked
" okay okay, I'm the girl in the newspaper"
" we all know, so tell us the main deal" Helen chipped in
" but I didn't know, why didn't you guys tell me, since my best friend didn't" Ivy whined
"your loss baby girl" Winnie chuckled
" last night he called me and said he wants to see me"
" and what made you agree to see him, did u know what the time was?" Taylor asked
" he needed to talk to someone, please this should be between us"
"of course but that means you won't hide anything from us because we don't hide things from each other" Ivy said
"deal" I replied with a smile
"So..." my phone rung interrupting Ivy. I picked up the call without checking who the caller was.
"hello"
"baby doll" it sounded like Tristan but he has never called me that so I checked the caller and it was Tristan
" hey" I didn't really know what to say
" can we hang out after dinner"
"hell no, last night is on the news, so I'm sure a lot worse can happen today"
"I promise to make it indoors"
" like' Grab A bite' is in the open air" I rolled my eyes
" Alex " I hung up because I know I'll definitely give in and I don't want to, so hanging up was the best thing to do. I heaved a sigh realizing a part of me really wanted to call him back, his voice sounded more beautiful on the phone. Alex shut the crap up.
"woman!!!" the girls snapped me out of my thoughts
" em-em, what"
" who was that?" Ivy asked
" Tristan"

*******
#Whats gonna happen next ?......I'm as curious as you are😁
#Watch out for next chapter

Brainz loves y'all♥♥
Please vote and comment🙏