CHAPTER 12.

I woke up just in time and groaned rubbing my sleepy eyes on a bed that was extra comfy compared to mine. I looked around and saw that I was in a familiar room that wasn't mine. It was Tristan's.

"Tristan!!!" I screamed "I'm gonna kill you" I hopped off the bed preparing to give Tristan a taste of his own medicine, how dare he.
" Easy there, you are going to wake Mae" he had his usual annoying smirk on his face.
"I don't care" I slapped his cheek "what the fuck"
" Alex for goodness sake nothing happened, I guess you slept off and couch and you actually deserved better so I carried you to my bed while I slept on the couch" he smiled wryly looking into my eyes.
"Whatever, can I use Bree's bathroom?" Awnnn so cute of you I wanted to see but never
" it's locked you can use mine" he smirked again.
" what do you mean?" I glared at him
" there's a clean towel by the door " he winked at me before walking away, to the kitchen I guess.
"Arghh" I groaned

"Woooooooow" I gasped as I stepped into his bathroom. It was so neat, to be honest I was expecting to see a messed up bathtub, underwear flying here and there and so on, you get the picture right.
I quickly had my bath and dried my hair before walking out of the bathroom with a clean towel wrapped around my chest.

I walked to where my back pack was and began to rummage through it "sh*t, I forgot my top" I cursed "maybe I'd find something to wear in Tristan's closet " I said under my breath
I pulled out a V-neck shirt which was way bigger than me but I didn't care . I was trying to put it on when a small carton fell out. I took a glance. It read Condoms. "OMG he's extra large " I gasped. Alex put yourself together.

I looked at the huge standing mirror that was far bigger than mine and saw that I was good to go. Yeah I was putting on one of Tristan's V-necks, I tied it at the back so it fitted perfectly.
"Al "
"come in" I grabbed my phone and my purse.
"you look good "he smirked and I gave him a death glare.
"Is Mae awake? "
" nah but Bree is home "
" okay" I walked out of the room and I think Tristan tagged along.

The aroma of pancake filled my nostrils making me crave for them immediately. Did I tell you I love my pancakes with lots of maple syrup?
"Hey Bree " I waved at Bree who was helping herself with some pancakes .
" Alex I am so grateful for last night, thank you so much "
" no biggie " I smiled at her
" Breakfast is in the kitchen " Tristan announced
" I know" I rolled my eyes " you don't always have to be loud "

"You made this?" I asked pouring syrup all over my pancakes. It tasted heavenly.
" I'm not just cute and talented I'm also a good cook" he smirked
" you are a horrible cook" I spat "don't let your ego get too high"

" but you look like someone who is enjoying her meal and is gonna demand for more"
" I'm just hungry and I guess I have no other option " I rolled my eyes
" wait a minute, so you are saying I'm horrible at cooking but you agree that I'm talented and cute"
" Mr Thompson I'm eating " I glared at him
" is that my shirt? " he asked inspecting me with his eyes.
" so? " I rolled my eyes for the one hundredth and one time
" it looks good on you" his smile reaching his eyes.
" nice lines for a play boy and then the next minute you are back to giving me silent treatment " I stood from the kitchen stool and cleared my plate. I just had one of the best pancakes ever.

"Al!!! " Taylor squealed hugging me tight
" you are gonna kill me, I'm choking "
"sorry" she chuckled releasing me from her grip " I kinda missed you "
"it was just one night " I chuckled
" yeah , I had to play boring COD with Tyler"
"Hey it's fun" Kyle chipped in making me realize his presence.
" hey Kyle " I smiled
"you look good by the way " he winked at me making me chuckle " if I wasn't with Taylor then I would probably have been with you" he teased me earning a glare from Taylor. I could not help but laugh.
"we are off to the coffee shop see you at home "

I haven't seen Ivy all day and I can't wait to see her. It was just one night but I missed her so much. I headed for the female locker room thinking Ivy would probably be there and walking in there made me regret even thinking of there. Tristan's tongue in Olivia's throat. I know it sounds gross but that's the best way to put it.
I ran as fast as I could not knowing where I was going.
I was hurt, I couldn't tell why and it made me even hurt the more, I wasn't suppose to fall for Tristan, I didn't want to but I have. I AM in love with Tristan.

*********

*Turns out Alex finally realize she is in love with Tristan aka playboy 😀
*What do you think will happen next?
*Watch out for next chapter

Please vote and comment 🙏
Much love❤

B♥R♥A♥I♥N♥N♥I♥E