CHAPTER 7.

The weekend slowly went by. For the first time in my life I was happy to go to school on a Monday morning. I didn't see Ivy all through yesterday. I missed her so much. It feels like I hadn't seen her for ages.
After freshening up, I opened my closet and was confused on what to wear so I just picked an old grey jean pants, white tee shirt and black converse. I put my hair in a pony tail and applied my peach lip gloss. I was ready for school.

*********
The school hall was completely silent. People staring at me as I was walking down the hall, majority had newspapers in their hands. "What's going on" I muttered. I met Ivy by her locker with a newspaper "what's going on?" I asked curiously
"Friday night is on the newspaper " Ivy answered immediately, her eyes focused on the newspaper. "The paparazzi must have sneaked in and sold us out to the press" I grab the newspaper from her hand. Written boldly on the front page was 'famous celebrity Tristan Thompson in jail ' I flipped through the pages, a picture of Friday night was on the newspaper. One picture caught my attention, it was a picture of Olivia making out with Tristan, my heart skipped a beat. His hands were beneath the bra top she was wearing. I felt like walking up to her and ripping her head off but she wasn't even in school, she was already in the hospital paying for her sins. I faked a smile 'why the hell am I thinking things this way, what is wrong with me' I said in my thoughts. I threw the newspaper in a waste bin" c'mon Ivy let's go to class" I pulled her by her arm.

*******
I wasn't hungry during lunch so I just went to the library to pass time even though I still had all the time in the world for my final exams. I hadn't seen Tristan and I admit I kinda missed him. The books in the library were well arranged according to their subjects so it was easy for me to find a good chemistry textbook. I sat by the window, my favourite spot. I had not read for long when my phone vibrated beside me, it was my mum calling . Dammit she must have seen the news.
"hello mum" I tried to sound neutral.
"are you guys fine?" she asked from the other end
"Yeah, I'm in the library, I'll call you later" honestly I wasn't planning to call her later
"okay bye, love you, my regards to Taylor and Tyler"
" love you too" I hung up. Maybe she hasn't seen the news. I wonder how Tristan feels right now like he's the one affected the most, why do I even care. I heard the bell go off for 5th period, "just perfect, now I read nothing. I just can't wait to be done with highschool" I murmured.

I,Taylor and Tyler walked home together. I guess Friday night was a shock to everyone it's even on the news.
"mum called" I broke the silence between the three of us.
"dammit, we are so screwed, she is definitely gonna ground us for a week, she's gonna seize our phones, no laptop, no friends, no movies " Taylor grumbled
"did she talk about Friday night?" Tyler asked
" nah, she's probably too busy " I replied.
" So you think she has not seen the news?" Taylor asked
" how am I supposed to know" I rolled my eyes.
"let's just forget about everything, one good thing that happened Friday night is I finally had the chance to express my feelings" Tyler smiled
" so when did you realize you had feelings for Ivy?" Taylor asked
" It's been a while like forever ago" he replied
" Are you serious?, how the hell did I not notice?" I asked
" c'mon who won't fall for her, I mean she's beautiful, fun to be with and has other amazing qualities" he winked at me making I and Taylor chuckle. My best friend is dating my brother.
" don't even dare break her heart, I will whoop you ass" I threatened
" I won't dare"

I just finished taking my bath and I'm currently in my bathrobe with my hair wrapped in towel. Maybe I should take a picture, it's been a while since I posted on Instagram, a mirror picture won't be a bad idea. I took about three pictures and posted it immediately, thereafter I placed my phone on my bedside table and dressed up in my PJs.

I lay on my bed. Alone in my thoughts I wondered what Tristan would be doing or where he was. Seriously my life is getting a bit complicated, I should hate Tristan and not care about him but I just can help it, I find my self thinking of him these days, "Alex you can't be falling for him, he's a play boy, big time jerk" I whispered to nobody in particular . I covered my self with my duvet ready to fall asleep when my phone buzzed . It was one new message from Wesley saying;
"can we meet?"
"it's past 9pm"i rolled my eyes not like he could see me
"please I could come over and pick you🙏🙏"
"Wesley am currently on my pjs in my comfortable bed , ready to sleep, we will talk tomorrow, Good night"
"please " I ignored his text this time around our kiss still plays in my head each time I see him being alone with him by this time of the night is not a good idea. i was about switching off my phone when the screen showed an unknown contact calling. Dammit.

"hello" I answered the call
" Alex" it was Tristan, yeah I admit I kinda miss seeing him around and pesting my life but it doesn't give him the right to call me by this time of the night
" what do you want?" I yelled "you know what the time is"
"just listen to me please"
" Am listening " I rolled me eyes
" can I come over? "
" for? "
"I need to talk to you"
" why me? "
"you are the only one I have on my mind "
" nice lines for a play boy. can I just go and sleep now?, I was about sleeping when you called "
" Al, please"

*********
Hello guys😄
*Do you think Alex will agree to meet with Tristan?
*What do you think Tristan has in mind
Watch out for chapter 8

Much love 💓💓.....
Brainnie