CHAPTER 10.

"Alex you're coming with me" Tristan barged into my room
"Tristan have you loosed a nut!!!" I yelled " you can't just enter a girl's room without knocking what if i was naked"
" well you're not"
" what the hell, get the fu*k out of my room"
"Alex do you always have to play hard to get?"
" Tristan I am not tryna play hard to get, let that sink into your thick skull"
" Al"
" just hold it, I'm not going anywhere with you and even if I was gotta think about it, I don't think I will as you've just barged into my room without knocking. Last night is in the newspaper Tristan, last night is in the newspaper"
" Al "
" Tristan I told you, I'm not going anywhere, if I may ask where do you wanna go with me and why does it have to be me, has everyone in your DMs died?"
I was expecting him to yell back at me but he didn't, instead his hands went for my face, gently tilting my head. His full pink lips connected with mine triggering an eruption of sparks in me, I found my body reacting sharply. My fingers found their way to his hair pulling him closer. Our tongues fighting for dominance as he slammed me not too gently against the wall.
" what the f*ck!!!" someone aggressively pushed Tristan off me making him hit his back against the hard wall. I looked up in shock. it was Wesley " how dare you, you bastard" Wesley roared aiming a blow at Tristan's face.
"Wesley what has gotten into you!!!" I cried "do you want to kill him"
" shut the fu*k up you bitch, I thought we had something, w-we kissed"
" Wesley we had nothing and the kiss meant nothing, now get out of my room" I yelled.
" fine, I guess you're nothing but a slut who fools around with her brother's best friends"
" first you called me a bitch and now a slut. Wesley get out, now."

" I'm sorry Tristan" I knelt beside him where he laid on the floor
" its okay, just get me a glass of water" I nodded as I hurriedly ran out of my room to get water. I met the others watching a TV program. "I hope they didn't hear what was going on" i muttered to myself as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

" Stan sit up" I said helping him sit up
" did u just call me Stan?" he gave his annoying smirk
" I figured its shorter than Tristan" I rolled my eyes pouring the water into a glass " take it"
" Thanks" he drank with one gulp
" do you still want some?" I asked
" so you kissed Wesley, when and why" he asked, his tone oozing betrayal
"Tristan don't make me mad, just because me and you have kissed more than twice doesn't mean you have any business with my personal life" I took the glass from him and met his eyes, his eyes expressed hurt, well I said nothing wrong it was the truth.
" I'll get going, see you tomorrow" a part of me wanted to hug him and tell him to stay the night but I knew better so I simply just nod my head in reply.

I sighed after he walked out of my room. My fingers slowly found its way to my now swollen lips, I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again, he is so damn gooood.
In a few minutes it'll be dinner time. Honestly I just want to stay up in my room curled up in a ball, maybe order sushi and watch spotlight on Netflix but I never have my way so I better head downstairs.

" Al is everything okay with you and Wesley" my mum asked, as usual I volunteered to wash the dishes while my mum stayed to clean up the kitchen after dinner.
" why do you ask?"
" Are u going to deny the fact that Wesley and Tristan were in your room" she smiled at me. These days I'm short of words "I'm not going to tell you what to do or force you to talk to me but whatever happens make sure you do the right thing" she gave me her motherly smile. I've got to admit, mum has a way of resolving issues and right now all I wanted to do was open up to her, but the stubborn Alex in me decided to bottle it up. I know I'll have to tell her someday but definitely not today. Everyday my life get more complicated and having Tristan around isn't helping. I fu*king kissed him again and i know whats next, he starts avoiding me like am a demon. Holy crap I'm so screwed.

I hope you enjoyed it😗
I can't wait to upload chapter ten😇
Brainz love y'all♥

Please vote and comment🙏🙏