CHAPTER 21.

Thank you for your patience .
I'm really sorry for late updates, I've been so busy to the extent that I hardly even have time for myself. I would try to update regularly from now on.

I hope you enjoy this chapter
And once again I'm sincerely sorry for late updates.

Love y'all 😘♥

******************

My phone turned on and it was my mum calling.
"hey mum" I picked up the call trying to act normal.
"Alex met us at the airport now" my mum said from the other end
"mum, what's wrong?, are Taylor and Tyler there too? " I asked confused
"quit asking questions, get a cab that'll drop you at the airport" she hung up on me.

"Cole, I need to go" I got off his bed.
"what's wrong" he asked concerned
"my mum was the one who called, she said I should meet her at the airport " I sighed running my fingers through my hair.
"is everything okay?"
"I hope so"
"I'll drop you off at the airport " he said walking into his closet
"you really don't have to" I said quietly
"I want to"
"thank you " I smiled wryly

The drive to the airport was disturbingly silent 'cause I kept wondering what was wrong. The last time I received a call like this was when my dad passed.
"Alex you need to stop zoning out" Cole snapped me out of my thoughts
"I just can't help it" I raked my fingers through my hair
"you need to stay calm"
"Stay calm?! " I almost yelled
"your mum may probably be traveling for a business trip and needs to see you before she leaves"
"no!, she would call, send a text or leave a letter on the kitchen counter not tell me to come meet her at the airport"
"trust me everything will be fine "
"this is just so weird" I sigh

The car finally came to a halt in front of Miami International Airport .

"I'll help you out" Cole said switching off the head lights
"no time for that" I pushed the door open before he could help me.
"easy, you're going to hurt yourself"
"can you just help me find them" I rolled my eyes .

"Alex!!! " Deliha squealed running towards me. In case you've forgotten who Deliha is she is Tristan's mum
"Deliha"
"Alex it's been so long since I saw you, you are looking as beautiful as ever"
"is everything okay, where's my mum?"
"everything is fine"
"Alex! " I turned around it was little Mae running towards me
"Mae! " I squealed, spreading my arms wide to give her a hug.
" mum got me a new bicycle today" she giggled as I carried her up to my torso.
" OMG, you owe me a ride" I tickled her.
"Alex, Tristan's flight would be leaving in twenty minutes, hurry, go see him before he leaves" my mum said from behind me
"is that why you called me?, to see Tristan off?" I said twirling around
"he wanted to say bye before he leaves" Deliha smiled at me
"Why can't he just leave?" I rolled my eyes. Honestly I don't care. Okay to be honest I do care but he's leaving for good, which means from now on I would have a drama free life.
"Alex!" my mum said sternly
"okay fine " I surrendered
"We're at the pizza hut" Bree chipped in making me realize she had been there all this while.
"see ya later" Cole smiled warmly at me.

I let out another sigh as I knocked . The door opened almost immediately
"what do you need? " A guy in uniform asked, probably Tristan's guard or something .
"she's probably one of these random fan girls who found out Mr Thompson is here at Miami International Airport "another guy in uniform laughed behind him.
"I am not a fan girl, I'm Tristan's... "
"she's my girlfriend" Tristan cut me short. My eyes widened, he just called me his girlfriend in public!. Well he's probably defending me, it's what friends do right.
"sorry for the harassment ma'am" the guys in uniform said snapping me out of my thoughts

Tristan Thompson just called me his girlfriend.
"I'd be leaving to New York" Tristan pulled me into a hug . Damn this feels so good. I wrapped my arms around him soaking in the pleasure of the moment.
"is that why you asked my mum to call me?"
"kinda, I wanted to see you before I leave"
"you can always call me when you miss me" I smirked
"I'm gonna miss you "
" I'm also gonna miss you Mr Thompson " I chuckled
"you can always call" he smirked making me laugh "see you whenever" he cupped my face and planted a soft kiss on my lips. My lower lip in between his lips . Dammit why do I feel this way around him.

"Sir, your flight is about to leave" one of his guards interrupted our moment.

"Alex I gotta go" Tristan mumbled against my lips making me withdraw reluctantly.
"bye" I smiled wryly, tucking my hair behind my ear.
Fu*k me I just kissed Tristan in the airport for the whole world to see. Alex ain't you smart?

I managed to comb through the crowd of reporters and paparazzi (who wanted to know what was going on between Tristan and I like why can't people mind their business ) with the help of the four guys on uniform. Tristan had assigned them to take me to the Pizza Hut where the others were.

"you know you are acting like someone who just had sex" Ivy rolled her eyes taking a bite out of her broccoli pizza.
Presently we are in my room and Ivy has been bugging me to tell her what happened at the airport between me and Tristan but I know better to keep my mouth shut.
"can I have a slice?" I stretched out my hand to help myself but she slapped it off.
"you can eat by 11" she smirked "Cole told us you ate an entire box of pizza and a bowl of coffee toffee ice cream, how mean of you"
" I was hungry" I whined
"poor guy, am I the only one who finds him hot? "
"Hehehe Tyler needs to hear someone" I giggled
"yeah I have a boyfriend, and I also have a life to live" she rolled her eyes throwing a pillow at me
"Did Tyler tell you About Edith? "
"who is Edith? "
"ask him " I rolled my eyes.
She hastily jumped off the bed leaving her box of pizza.

It was 2 in the morning and I was trying to sleep but I couldn't sleep. The thought of Tristan kept playing in my head, I constantly checked my phone and there was still no message from him.

**********
Please don't forget to vote , comment and share among your friends
Brains ♥