CHAPTER 18.

It's been too weeks since the beach party incident, two weeks of staying home, two weeks of trying to find out who the girl that poisoned me was, two weeks of not hearing from Cole and two weeks of having sleepless nights. I can only sleep with the help of pills.

As usual, today is a school day but I'm home alone because everyone believes I need to rest which I don't.

*Ding dong *

I threw on a light purple crop top and black shorts before hopping down the stairs to check the door. It was Tristan.
"Aren't you supposed to be in school? " I asked as he made his way in.
" Good morning to you too " he chuckled taking off his shades. I guess being a celebrity, he always has to wear one to hide his identity.
"whatever " I rolled my eyes "have you eaten? "
"why, I'm here to make you breakfast" he said heading to the kitchen
" I would've done that" I followed behind him.
"It doesn't matter, where do you guys keep the chicken" he asked opening the cabinet and pulling out a bowl.
" where you keep yours " I said grabbing a bottle of milk and a carton of chicken from the fridge.
"oh" he chuckled
"you're making? "
"Tristan's home made sandwich" he smirked
"you are so full of yourself" I rolled my eyes gulping my milk.
"c'mon you know I'm a good cook"
"no I don't, I can't wait to see you cry while dicing the onions" I giggled
"ewwwwww, meanie " he said like a little child.
"you're crazy " I laughed

We were eating when my phone buzzed showing an unknown number on the screen.
" Alex, I f*cking missed you, I'm so sorry I had an urgent meeting " Cole's voice apologized through the other end.

Wow wasn't expecting it

" are you okay?" I asked
"I'm good, should I pick you up tomorrow? "
"a date, I giggled "
" If you'll call it that" I could hear him chuckle lightly at the other end "gotta go, see you tomorrow by 1pm.
" I hung up just realizing I had been smiling like an idiot.
" you aren't going anywhere " Tristan yelled
" do you always have to act like you own me" I rolled my eyes
" I'm protecting you"
" Tristan stay - out - of - my - life" I dumped my dish in the sink and walked out on him.

Did I tell you that Tristan and I are getting really close?, well I won't say we are best friends but we are friends and we talk to an extent.

*********

"I'm going out with Kyle, if mum comes home tell her I will be back before dinner" Taylor yelled grabbing the fairly used Ferrari key.
" when doing the main, use protection please" Tyler yelled making me laugh
"shut up" Taylor glared at him raising her middle finger. God knows how much I love these two.

"Let's order pizza" Tyler smiled at me as Taylor walked out "today its just going to be me and my little sister "
"I'm not little" I whined making Tyler burst into laughter. "Or we can go see a movie" I suggested
"cool, get dressed" he pinched my nose and I smiled

I threw on a pair of black ripped jeans, a white hoodie and black converse. I did my hair in a side fish tail braid and applied my strawberry lip balm.

"Did you see the BMW key anywhere?" Tyler asked "I'm driving"
"here" I picked the key from the dining table and gave it to him
"thanks, let's get going "

"It's been a while since we went out for a movie" I laughed "what's up with you and Ivy?" I grinned
"she's my woman" he smirked at me hopping into the car.
" I know " I rolled my eyes "I mean are things going well between you too?"
"Well Ivy is kinda the best thing that has ever happened to me since dad passed away" Tyler smiled wryly
"awnnn he really loves her " I laugh trying to brighten the moment. He just rolled his eyes and started the car.

I combed through the crowd with Tyler by my side.
"I'll get us popcorn " Tyler said and walked away. I sigh as I pull out my phone from my back pocket. I had one new message from Ivy.

"are you home? " the text read
"no, Tyler and I went for a movie " I texted back smiling
"why didn't you tell me, I would've come along "
"I'm so sorry but it's just us, I'll text you when I get home "
"okay"
"bye B" I tucked my phone in my pocket.

I stood where I was still waiting for Tyler to show up but he still hadn't, my legs were beginning to hurt because I had been standing for long.

I walked to a vacant stool and sat down and continued my search for a sign of Tyler.
"This can not be real" I mumbled. At a distance was Tyler flirting with a blonde bimbo. "What the hell, how dare he!"

She was putting on revealing clothes, heavy makeup and she had a curvaceous figure and big boobs too.

I walked straight up to him furiously
"can I have the car keys" I glared at him at this point I was raging with anger.
"em-em, I-I" he stammered as he looked to the ground , shame written all over his face.
"excuse me, you can't just interrupt us" the bimbo rolled her eyes at me running her fingers down Tyler chest
"seriously? " I looked at him in shock he couldn't stop her
"Alex...."
"give it to me" I cut him short glaring daggers into his face, he ran his fingers through his hair as he gave me the car keys.
"you two have a NICE TIME" I walked away.

Her annoying husky voice kept playing in my head 'excuse me, you can't just interrupt us'

"why does she sound so familiar. I swear I've heard her voice before " I mumbled as I hopped into the car.

*********
Another mystery 😁
Who is the blonde bimbo?

I wrote this chapter in a rush but I tried my best I hope you enjoyed it

Please don't forget to vote and comment

Brains♥