CHAPTER 8.

I wore black leggings, yellow hoodie and black flat. I don't really have enough time on my side and Tristan will be here any moment from now so I just let my straight hair fall on my shoulders, one last glance at the standing mirror and I grab my black cross bag and was good to go.

I tiptoed down the stairs in other to not wake Tyler and Taylor who I think are fast asleep, I opened the door carefully trying not to make any noise and again I locked the door quietly. I just hope they don't find out I left the house I'm not ready for any interrogation.

I hurriedly hopped into Tristan's black SUV that was parked in the drive way and he started the car almost immediately.
" whats up?" I asked as I buckled my seat belt
" I'm sorry I called you at this time of the night, I just really needed to talk to someone "
" so, what do you want to talk about?"
" let's get something to eat then we'll talk"
" Mr Thompson, it's past 9"
" I haven't eaten anything all through the day " he gave me a wry smile
" oh, so where are you taking me to"
" let's just hope it turns out great " he said as he increased his speed.
In 10mins, he stepped on the brakes bringing the car to a halt.
"Are we there?" I asked
"yeah" He replied putting off the head lights while I tried unlocking the door " don't stress yourself I'll help you out" I blushed.

He helped me out and I muttered a "thank you"
" you know the paparazzi keeps following me around, do you mind if we walk?" he asked "I kinda want to hide my identity"
" nah I don't mind"
"cool" he put on a black cap and black shades"
" seriously shades at night " I giggled
" I really need to hide my identity "he took my hand into his, making me blush even harder. We walked down the road eyes staring at us.
" These people probably think you are insane wearing shades at this hour, look how they're staring at you" I giggled "or they probably think I'm cute" I couldn't really see his face because of the dim street light but I bet he had that annoying smirk on his face. I just shake my head with a little smile plastered on my face, he's impossible.

It became clear to me where we were, we were at 'Grab A Bite' a popular restaurant in Miami, I remember how my dad used to take my mum, Taylor, Tyler and I every Sunday evenings. I missed my dad, memories of him are all I have.
"Table for two please" Tristan said to the waitress at the entrance almost in a whisper.
" you are welcome Mr and Miss" the young lady in uniform smiled at us
"can we get a table by the window please?" Tristan asked
" sure" she walked in front of us directing us to our table. "Please feel comfortable" she walked away. Tristan helped me with my seat and I couldn't help blushing.
" Thanks " I muttered
" Anything for you " he sat across me and took off his shades
" won't someone recognise you? " I asked
" I'm facing the window, only the window can recognise me" he smiled.

A young lady in uniform walked up to our table to take our orders she looked like she was in her early twenties.
" what would you like to eat?" Tristan asked me.
" I'll go for the whatever u go for" I gave him a smile
" well its ladies first"
" Okay, chicken tikka and a bottle of water" I smiled at the lady
" same thing please " he said to the lady even though his eyes were on the table, probably didn't want the lady to recognize him. She wrote down our orders in a small note pad and smiled at us before walking away.
" so what did you wanna tell me?" I asked ruffling through my bag for my phone.
" em..em" Tristan stammered
" sh*t I forgot my phone, probably left it on my bed side table" I cursed under my breath.
" do you really need to use the phone?" he asked with a tint of concern.
" not really just wanted to use it to keep track of time, no biggie" I smiled .
" your order is here " the waitress announced gently placing the dish on the table "OMG you are Tristan Thompson" she squealed, everyone turned their heads mostly young girls of my age, cameras here and there. Just perfect.
" Alex wear this" he gave me his shades, this was no time to ask him questions so I just did as he said "we need to get out of here" he gently grabbed my arm pushing through crazy teenage girls asking stupids questions; are you two dating?, Tristan Thompson can I get your number?, can I get a picture, some girls throwing death glares at me,well that was the last thing I would attend to, all I wanted now was to get out of this crazy place.

we had to run all the way to where the car was parked and thanks to my lucky stars I wasn't wearing heels.

He quickly helps me in, locking the doors. He hopped into the drivers seat and immediately drove off with the paparazzi running after the car, some hitting the window, some screaming and yelling. What a world me live in.
"so how are you gonna pay?" I asked whilst buckling my seatbelt
"I tucked it under the dish before we fled" he answered, his eyes never leaving the road "what if she doesn't notice?"
" well she's probably a dumb a*s, she fu*king caused all this" he said in a different tone as he turned red, obviously raging "do you want us to go somewhere else?"
" nah I'll just go home, tomorrow is a school day, maybe some other time" obviously I have had enough drama.
"I'll drop you home" he said increasing his driving speed while silence ensued.

He turned off the headlights, stepped out of the car and helped me with the door.
"I enjoyed tonight" he pulled me into a hug, his arms wrapped around my waist. Damn I love this feeling "see you tomorrow" he smiled at me.
" Thank you for tonight" I smiled and again thanked my lucky stars he could not really see my face because of the dim street lights, Right now I'm blushing so hard that my face looks tomato red.

************
I slammed my alarm off. Damn my night was so short. I threw the duvet off my body and stood on my feet headed for the bathroom. All of a sudden, last night flashed through my mind "god I'm so stupid, Alex you can't be falling for Tristan again, why did I even agree to meet him, was I drunk?" I said to myself.

I wore a black simple off the shoulder dress, blue jean jacket and black sneakers to match. I was fixing on my hair when I sighted a paper on my dressing table. I took a closer glance it was actually a newspaper. My heart started racing at five beats per second.

************
I can't wait for what comes next😊. Am I the only one who's curious about what's on the news?

Watch out for the next chapter
Brains loves y'all♥♥
Please vote and comment.