CHAPTER 26.

I was bored so I decided to update another chapter.

"Hey" Cole smirked at me as I sat.

"you know I should be mad at you, what the hell. I have a best friend that I know nothing about?" I slapped his arm.

"Ouch that hurts, do you really consider me your best friend?"

"oh, hell no" I rolled my eyes, note my sacarsm. I really do see Cole as my best friend, its fun around him, I feel free and fact is I have never had a male best friend thanks to Tyler. At times I do wonder what Sam would have been like, we would probably have been friends maybe even best friends.

"Awnn" he leaned in and kiss my cheek "were you surprised at the party?''

"of course not" I laughed sacratiscally making Cole chuckle.

"Well I just wanted to surprise you, you know, nothing more to it" he winked at me before starting the car.

"Whatever, where are we going?" I asked buckling my seatbelt.

"Ehhh, I really don't know, let's just see how things go" he said increasing hiss speed.

"Bitch" I mumbled under my breath but I guess he heard because he chuckled "why did you leave the party so soon, like it's your party"

"Its not my party, I was only invited to perform which I'm done with''

"oh, so for how long have you been singing?"

"Not quite long, I'm new to the game"

"you did great" I smiled at him

" was My Lady flattered?" he giggled

"shutup" I laughed
I couldn't help but smile how I felt around Cole.

The car came to a halt in front of an old coffee shop
"Are you coming?"Cole asked

" nope, I would love to stay locked up in your damn car" I rolled my eye pushing the door open.

"Hold on, let me do the honours" he said rushing to help me with the door

" you are unbelievable? " I giggled

"are you gonna be comfortable?, you know the shop is kinda old"

"you should know I don't mind"

"I promise to make it up to you, you know the paparazzi would be looking around for me, please bear with me" he smiled wryly whilst putting on a pair of black shades.

"Honestly I don't mind"

" sure?"

"Yap" I nod

" here we go" he said taking my hand in his.

*******
"Black coffee" Cole said to the waitress.

" I would prefer mine with cream" I smiled at her.

"okay" she said jotting what I think is our orders in a notepad.

"we're the only ones here" I grin widely.

"Yeah, people prefer the big coffee shops around, how well do you know Sarah" Cole asked immediately the waitress left.

"Huh, what do you mean?" I asked puzzled. Does he really have a thing for Sarah?

"I'm kinda being forward right" he mumbled rubbing the back of his head "I saw her at the party"

"yeah, did you try striking a conversation with her?"

"No, I had work to do then, and beside she was with some dude, I think Donny"

"Oh Donny" I chuckled

"One cup of black coffee for you and one cup of coffee with cream for you" the waitress interrupted us gently placing our coffee on the table "do you need any thing else?"

"no we're good" Cole and I said in unison

" what's funny?" He asked when he noticed me giggling after the waitress walked away.

"I wasn't expecting a girl like Sarah to catch your. Fancy. I was expecting a model or a music artist you know"

"You aren't serious, are you?" He chuckled sipping from his cup of coffee" can I get her contact? you have it right? "

" yes, but I can't just give out her number, I need to ask her first "

"Pleaseee" he pouted

"okay, fine but don't say you got it from me, understood?"

"Yap" he replied popping the p

"goshhhh" I nod my head " are you kinda having a soft spot for her?"

"She makes me want to know her more, I just feel a connection with her, I really don't know what it is"

"awnnn, my Cole is in love" I chuckled

"bitch!" He glared at me making me laugh even harder.

"C'mon..." My phone buzzed in my pocket " just a minute " I said pulling out my phone. It was one new message from Tyler saying 'COME HOME NOW"

"Shit, I'm dead" I cussed out " I need to go home"

"Is there a problem?" Cole asked concerned.

"I sneaked out and I guess Tyler just realized" I replied in a rush.

"dang, do you want me to talk to him?"

"No its fine" I don't want drama

" I'll drop you off"

******
" where in hell are you coming from?" Tyler yelled as I opened the door. Alex why didn't you just pass through the back door.

"I'm sorry"

"Huh, you leave the house without telling anyone?"

"I didn't want to disturb you, its not like I wasn't gonna come back home anyways" I rolled my eyes dumping my coat in a nearby sofa.

" who were you out with? "

"Em-em, Sarah" I lied hoping he would buy it

" dont dare lie to me, I saw the car" his fist clenched.

" Co-Co-Cole" I stammered

" since when do you stammer, dammit" he raked his fingers through his hair.

" Tyler what's your stress, she's my best friend, let her live her life" Ivy walked in throwing a pillow at him.

" go upstairs" he ordered I simply nodded and hurried to my room. I guess I was too tired to argue.

"how was your outing?" Ivy asked barging into my room whilst I was changing to my pyjamas.

"good" I replied plopping on my bed.
The last thing I thought of before drifting off to sleep was Tristan.

****************
What do y'all think about Cole and Sarah?😁
Who do you think Alex would end up with?😁 honestly I don't even know

Is Tyler over reacting?🤔

Stay turned
Bye lovelies
Brains.🌼