CHAPTER 17.

" I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this" I whispered to Ivy as the car came to a halt.
" chill, you probably do because you don't want to get involved in the party"
" you think so"
"Yes" she smiled at me
"I hope so"
"Alex, we are all here for you" she assured pulling me into a hug.

*********
"Can I steal your friend for a while?" Tyler asked out of the blue making Ivy pout.
" whatever" I rolled my eyes getting up off the beach sand and patting my shorts to dust off sand.
"You are the best" Ivy hugged me almost squeezing the life out of me.
" okay okay now you are choking me "
" sorry " she giggled

I made my way to the bar, grabbing a stool at the counter.
" I wish I never came here" I sigh
" do you need anything?" a young girl behind the counter asked.
" orange splash please"
" you're here alone? " she asked grabbing a glass from a cabinet.
" nope, I'm with my friends"
" looks like you're not really into parties" she chuckled.
" I never wanted to come"
" friends are like that, they push you beyond your limits " she chuckled. "By the way I love your hair"
" thanks" I smiled for the first time today, I guess .
" there you go" she handed me my drink.
" thanks" I muttered, almost immediately drinking half of it, I guess my throat was dry.
" long time no see" I heard a familiar voice in front of me. I looked up and my eyes met Kendra's figure. I froze
" this is impossible" I mumbled
"it's real girly, have fun while it lasts " she walked away swinging her hips

What just happened,Kendra has been shipped off to military school. This is creepy.

I poured the remaining half of my drink on the beach sand leaving the empty glass on a nearby table. I have to find the others . I walked past a number of things, some guy throwing creepy stares at me which I didn't care anyway 'cause something bigger was on my mind.

*CRASH*
I bumped into someone making me fall to the sand.
" You're quite clumsy these days" Tristan said. I couldn't talk, I couldn't move, I became dizzy all of a sudden and my vision became blur.
"Alex" Tristan called softly, dropping his gig bag on the floor and kneeling beside me "what's wrong? "
I blacked out.

*****
I stirred, opened my eyes slowly then snapped them shut immediately due to the bright light. I felt someone caressing my hair.
" I saw your eyes, I know you're awake" Tristan said
" where am I? " I asked trying to sit up
" remember the party?" he asked me helping me sit up.
" what's going on?" I asked rubbing my forehead trying to recall. I remember bumping into Tristan, I remember seeing Kendra, I remember taking a drink.
" I saw Kendra at the party! "
"C'mon that is impossible "
"I saw her" I said again.
"it was that bitch?" Helen barged in with a basket of fruit obviously she had been listening to our conversation.
"no, she didn't make me take anything"
"who did? " Tristan asked
"a girl I met at the counter "I answered I was starting to feel dizzy again.
"have you met her before " Helen asked
"no"
"did she tell you her name? " Tristan asked
"no" I mumbled
"can you describe her physique? " Tristan asked.
"she had a dove tattoo on her neck, she had a belle button piercing, she had tanned long legs, her black hair wasn't long it stopped just on her collar bone"

"I know you have questions for her but not now please, she just woke up " a nurse on uniform walked in
"see you later" Tristan kissed my forehead.
"you know you'll be dead if Tyler finds out you are messing up with his sister " Helen whispered to Tristan as they walked out.
"I ain't messing around, I really care" Tristan said defensively.

I just brush it off like I didn't hear, I wonder who the girl I met at the counter was, why would she poison me, I knew nothing about her.

"you are dating Tristan Thompson" the nurse asked. Man she is so professional, how she was able to compose herself while Tristan was here is a mystery .
"no, he's my brother's best friend "
"you guys look good together, it's kinda cute" she chuckled "he really cares"
"nah he's just "I sigh, I didn't even know what to say.
"I see the way he looks at you, he was the one who brought you to the hospital, paid your bills, sat beside you, he never even looked away" the nurse smiled handing me a glass of water
"Are you kidding? " I couldn't believe it. Tristan cares a lot more than I thought.
" he cares" she smiled "I'm Becky"
"Alex"
"you would have to take your drugs now, you would be discharged by noon tomorrow"

***********

Who do you think the girl Alex met at the counter is?

Watch out for the next chapter
Please vote and comment
Brains💓