❥៚ T W O

"gyu... you know that you can come out whenever you want, right?"

"fucking of course, i do!" beomgyu replied, rolling his eyes. he knew yeonjun specifically didn't state that he had to spend three nights there and that he could literally leave whenever he wanted to, but beomgyu was determined to take the challenge anyways, because he was definitely 'not scared'.

"taehyun is going to be here too, soo—" before soobin could even finish his sentence, beomgyu had already walked inside of the 'haunted house'. "are you sure that he'll be fine, junnie?" soobin asks his boyfriend worriedly.

"eh. i bet he'll come out in the next few hours. besides, you said that taehyun was sane enough to watch over him, right?"

"i suppose..."

+ × +

as soon as beomgyu walked past the huge old wooden doors, it immediately slammed shut behind him, causing him to flinch and let out a small scream. slowly, he looked behind his back and sure enough, the doors were closed. it was as if he was in a horror movie.

"okay... calm down gyu...." he mumbled to himself as he tried to steady his breathing. he was scared as fuck and wanted to go back home to play persona five with his beloved ps4 but he had to restrain himself from doing so. there was no way that he was going to make a fool of himself. he wasn't even five minutes in, for god's sake.

nervously, he gripped onto the straps of his backpack that contained food and water and other supplies for him to survive in this ominous estate and looked around the old rusty mansion's interior. from what he had read on the internet, this mansion has been abandoned for quite a few decades now and was rumored to be the most haunted area in seoul.

his eyes carefully scanned his surroundings. it was quite dark and the only light source was coming from the windows which made it easier for him to see. there was an old table with a dusty vase resting on top of it, holding a dead flower inside. there were two enormous curved stairs and there was a pair of large wooden doors on both sides of the lower floor, which he assumed must've been the kitchen and the living room. he didn't know which room to explore first and he most definitely didn't want to go upstairs as it seemed to dark and scary, so he decided to open the double doors to the right.

beomgyu slowly pushed open the huge doors and as he had expected, it was a living room. it looked quite normal but just old because obviously, it was an abandoned mansion so of course, it'll be all rusty pretty dusty.

he figured he'll just chill here for the next three nights he'd be spending here because he was too scared to go to any other rooms or even explore the manor. luckily, he was smart and brought his nintendo switch with him but he then quickly realized that, it would probably run out of batteries because there was no electricity here and he would die of boredom.

"shit... i should've brought someone with me..." beomgyu mutters under his breath as he slowly makes his way towards one of the couches. it seemed that he had forgotten about the other male who was going to arrive here soon.

+ × +

"s-sorry i'm late!" taehyun said, in between his heavy breaths.

"oh! it's fine, taehyunie! beomgyu is already inside."

"ah... okay. soobin hyung, are you sure that you're not joining us?" taehyun asks, ignoring yeonjun's sharp gaze. "no, no! i won't, sorry. i kind of have a date.." soobin answered, gazing over his boyfriend who smiled and grabbed onto his hand, intertwining them.

"mhm. thanks for watching beomgyu for me! he's a scaredy cat so he'll probably scream a lot." soobin nodded in agreement and ruffled the younger's fiery red hair causing a small blush to appear on taehyun's cheeks.

"anyways, we'll get going now. enjoy your stay!" and with that, yeonjun pulls his boyfriend with him towards his car, leaving taehyun to glare at the couple's backs.

"yeah.... it's no problem! have fun!" taehyun said with a fake smile as he waves them off, the wave only being for soobin.

once they both drove out of sight, taehyun's fake smile dropped to a frown. god, how much he wanted to punch that lemon head for stealing his crush. he gritted his teeth with clenched fists, feeling jealousy take control of him. he could never move on from soobin at this point.

"calm down, kang taehyun..." taehyun muttered to himself, as he took deep breaths in and out. he was now calm and he was determined to stick through with his plan no matter what.

he turned around and stared over at the abandoned mansion that claimed to be haunted. it did look pretty old and run down, but he wasn't scared. it just seemed like an old pile of debris put back together to resemble a house, that's all. there probably wasn't any paranormal stuff happening inside of there so everything was going to be easy as cutting a pie.

or so he thought.

+ × +

taehyun stepped into the abandoned mansion and immediately felt the door softly shut behind him. it was just like those typical horror movies you've probably watched before, but except the door didn't shut loudly at all which made him conclude that it might've just been the wind.

duh.

he carefully examines the interior of the mansion and decides to explore the left door first. it was a kitchen, but as expected, the kitchen looked pretty normal and had everything that was supposed to be in a regular kitchen except it was all dusty and gross, of course. it was abandoned for decades after all.

there wasn't anything interesting to taehyun, so he decided to check the last room on the lower floor before he made his way upstairs, which was the living room. as he made his way towards the living room, he could hear sounds coming from inside. the mansion was dead quiet so he could almost make out what the sounds were.

to him, it sounded like a mario game....?

taehyun slowly approached the huge polished door and pushed it open, meeting face to face with a raven haired male that seemed around his age. before he could even utter a single word or move, the male screamed in horror as if he saw a ghost and taehyun most definitely wasn't a ghost but the ravenette thought overwise.

"AAAAAAHHHHH! A GHOST!"

° ┄┄────┄
⁝ ⊹ ⁝
✧ ⋆ . ˚⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀( 🍃 )
˚✦
( 🌿 )

└> @scftjunnie is typing... ❜
.  .  .  💌 : this is lowkey rlly fun to write 👉👈

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ 25|05|20 ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・