❥៚ S P E C I A L

— four years later
tokyo, japan. . . |

"woah!" taehyun quickly lets go of his luggage, running over towards the gigantic glass windows. "beomie! look how pretty it is!" he exclaimed with excitement as he stared out the window in awe.

beyond their hotel room, he could see the beautiful city of tokyo. below, them were a copious amount of lanes of traffic, some moving whilst others stayed completely still. they were so high up that they felt like they were up in the clouds - they could spot the tokyo tower glowing in a warm flurry of golden light. other city buildings and skyscrapers decorated the scenery further as the dots of light being emitted from each window twinkled in the dark blanket of the night.

"do you like it?" beomgyu questioned, knowing damn well that his boyfriend loved it. i mean, who wouldn't?

"duh! do you see how pretty this is?! and i thought seoul was pretty!" the older chuckled, standing next to his overly ecstatic boyfriend.

it was the first time ever for taehyun to be somewhere out of seoul, so of course this was all new to him. even stepping foot inside of an airplane was new to him.

for beomgyu, it was the complete opposite. he had been here in japan before with his family, but this time, it was different because it was with his lover. someone that he loved and cherished more than anything else in the world. someone that he wants to spend his whole life with.

no, he's going to spend his whole life with this person right here, right next to him.

"do you want food or do you want to rest here?"

"i want food!"

"then, i'll call—"

"no, no. i want to go eat somewhere please. it's my first time and i don't want to stay in this hotel room." taehyun said with a visible pout on his lips that never failed to make the ravenette soft.

"okay, okay. but, we'll just go eat, okay? i want us to rest, so we can have energy for tomorrow, deal?" taehyun immediately nods in agreement before rushing towards the bathroom to take a bath.

the next couple of days had been filled with laughter and love as they experienced so many new things together.

taehyun didn't expect beomgyu to show him two tickets to disneyland at all. the couple were spending time in a cute pet cafe and all taehyun did was sulk because tomorrow was going to be their day in japan and he didn't want to leave.

the male was petting one of the cats with a cute pout on his lips, mumbling about how sad he'll be when they leave the day after tomorrow until all of a sudden, two paper of what seemed like tickets appeared in front of the sulky male which made him glance over at his boyfriend in confusion.

"read it."

taehyun obliged and turned back to stare at the tickets. "disneyland...?" he muttered with his brows furrowed. "what..? disney... disneyland?!" he gasped in shock, realizing that those were tickets for disneyland here in japan. "are you serious?!" taehyun asked his boyfriend with wide eyes.

beomgyu nodded and almost immediately, he was being engulfed into a tight hug. "you've got to be kidding me! i've always wanted to go there!" taehyun started to blabber about how grateful he was and how excited he was to visit disneyland.