❥៚ F O U R T E E N

morning came and the two were as awkward as ever. well, beomgyu wasn't as clingy as he used to be. normally, he would always somehow touch taehyun. whether it was in the shoulder, hand, arm or back. but, he wasn't doing that anymore. he was quiet too which was unusual for him.

beomgyu was always loud. a day wouldn't be normal without him screaming, laughing or just talking nonsense. but today, they were both quiet. the only time they talked was when they woke up and accidentally made eye contact.

needlessly to say, they both awkwardly stared at one another before greeting each other good morning at the same time which made it even more awkward.

they were still walking and exploring the third floor together though. they were just not talking to one another, acting as if nothing happened last night - though beomgyu had wanted to do so -  but they both wanted to so badly say something. the one thing they both had in common would be their pride, stubbornness and ego.

anyways, taehyun was trying to find more clues and perhaps the last missing pages of the diary because it was all ripped off from the book. to make it even worse, it was the last pages that might solve his question too. he hadn't told beomgyu about it though because obviously, they were avoiding each other.

although, sometimes their hands would accidentally brush against each other which made them tense up or they would accidentally make eye contact, but awkwardly looked away. both of them would also sometimes sneakily take a glance at the other, but quickly look away when the other would turn around.

beomgyu just blindly followed taehyun while his mind was occupied with thinking about something else. that something else happened to be what happened last night. the kiss. he could still faintly feel those soft pair of lips against his and it was driving him crazy.

he couldn't forget about it. no way. how could he when the person that he had 'accidentally' kissed was here. especially when his eyes always somehow find it's way towards the red headed boy and the way his heart does a flip whenever he's near the boy.

beomgyu wanted to talk to taehyun so badly.

he has never felt something like this about someone before. all he wanted right now was to pull the boy close, hug him as if his life depended on it and press his lips against those soft ones again. he also felt a tremendous urge to make the boy his.

make taehyun yours.

that was what his heart was aching for and he didn't know why. he felt like a lost and hopeless kicked puppy that just wanted nothing but taehyun. he wondered what it would even feel like if he made taehyun his?

his heart flutters and cheeks burns to a rosy red just thinking about it.

but then, he suddenly snaps out of it. what the hell was he thinking all of a sudden? he was never like this. he had never thought about someone like this before, so it was odd and shocking for him.

kang taehyun made him feel and think all of these abnormal things that he has never felt or thought about before.

'do i.... do i like taehyun?' beomgyu thought to himself, glancing over at the said boy who was too busy looking around.

+ × +

"ugh..." taehyun groaned with a frown on his lips, slightly pouting. he couldn't find anything at all which frustrated him and beomgyu noticed it. the ravenette didn't know how to help, but then he realized he had picked up a few pieces of paper on the floor that he found.

he was obviously not going to read it, but he picked it because he thought that taehyun might want to read it. although, he was too shy and stubborn to approach the boy and hand it to him. maybe, now is the time he should because he couldn't handle seeing taehyun all mad and frustrated.

don't get him wrong, taehyun was kind of cute like that, but he didn't want to have a heart attack from it.

"taehyun-ah... uhm.. is this perhaps.. helpful?" beomgyu shyly questioned, showing the boy the old pieces of papers that he was holding. taehyun was a bit surprised at first, but gasped when he saw the papers.

"yes! i was trying to find these!" taehyun quickly grabbed onto the papers and started to look through them with sparkling eyes that beomgyu had missed.

"uh... t-thank you... hyung." taehyun suddenly said, slowly glancing up to make eye contact with the older who was taken aback by the sudden words.

"oh uh... of course." beomgyu mutters, pretending as if it wasn't a big deal, but in reality, it fucking was. his heart was literally about to burst out of his chest and he was not okay.

"do you.. wanna read these with me then?" taehyun softly asks. normally, beomgyu would just scoff and say no because he hates reading, but who the hell says no to kang taehyun who was staring at him with those pleading eyes as if he really wanted beomgyu to agree.

"sure." taehyun's eyes lit up and his lips slightly curved into a small smile. gosh, readers please pray for beomgyu's heart because he swore that his heart couldn't take it any longer.

the rest of the evening was spent with just them reading through the notes and talking to one another. they would occasionally joke around and laugh while they were coming up with thoeries. needless to say, they both sorta made up and the kiss was long forgotten by taehyun, but not by beomgyu.

the ravenette would still somehow end up staring at those soft pair of lips from time to time.

he liked the feeling of comfort whenever he was with taehyun. he liked it when his heart flutterd around him. he liked the butterflies in his stomach when they made contact with each other. he liked how his cheeks burned and how much he couldn't stop smiling. it was all because of taehyun. even the simplest and smallest things the boy did made him feel all of these things.

perhaps that was what having a crush feels like and beomgyu never wanted it to end.

beomgyu doesn't want to run away from it anymore nor does he want to deny it anymore.

he knew for a fact now that he liked kang taehyun and would be willing to do anything for this boy.

but, doesn't taehyun feel the same?

or is this a one sided love?

either way, he must make this boy fall for him too. there was no way that he was going to lose this precious human being that made him feel all of these things.

beomgyu really did like taehyun now.

° ┄┄────┄
⁝ ⊹ ⁝
✧ ⋆ . ˚⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀( 🍃 )
˚✦
( 🌿 )

└> @scftjunnie is typing... ❜
.  .  .  💌 : my eyes hurt a lot & it's been stinging for a few days now
but i managed to write a chapter for you all cuz ilysm <333

。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ 31|07|20 ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・