❥៚ T W E N T Y T W O

youngmin seemed surprised, but not as much as taehyun was. all taehyun wanted to do at that point was dig a hole on the ground and bury himself in it.

beomgyu, however, seemed unfazed. he was intensely staring - or more like, glaring at youngmin.

taehyun gulped, wondering where the cute, adorable and scared choi beomgyu went because he seems like a completely new person now from who taehyun had met.

"a date? i didn't know that you started accepting dates, hyun." youngmin finally spoke up again, breaking the eye contact with beomgyu to stare back at taehyun.

"um... actually—"

"and what if he has? is there a problem with that?" before taehyun could even process what the ravenette had said, beomgyu had grabbed onto one of his hands and held it tightly making the younger boy's cheeks flush red.

youngmin pressed his lips into a thin line and shook his head. "nope. you two have fun... i guess." he said before glancing at taehyun one last time before walking away.

as soon as youngmin walked away, taehyun turned to glare at beomgyu who was now smiling from ear to ear.

"what the fuck was that for?!"

"what? i can't show someone else that you're mine for the night?" beomgyu pouts.

"you— i— what—" taehyun was red like a tomato and to make it worse, he couldn't even find the right words to respond back.

"hey! let's go have fun now!" beomgyu exclaimed, swinging both of their clasped hands. "no! i didn't even agree to be your date, choi beomgyu!"

"ohhh... so now you suddenly know my name?"

"what—" and then it hit taehyun. he realized that he was supposed to pretend to not know who beomgyu is. "fuck." he curses out loud, wanting to hit himself for being so stupid.

beomgyu only chuckled, seeing how cute taehyun was when he's embarrassed.

"cmon. let's just go get candied apples, yeah? i'll pay for everything you want."

"pfft. are you suddenly my sugar daddy now?"

"not really, but i will be if you let me." beomgyu said with a smirk on his lips after sending a wink towards taehyun who looked flustered as fuck.

+ × +

"caramel, chocolate or regular candied one?"

"caramel..."

"hyun, do you want sprinkles or not?" taehyun shook his head as a no.

after they got their candied apples, beomgyu was practically dragging the boy everywhere. he offered to pay for whatever taehyun wanted which made the boy feel a little guilty, that's why he would always decline.

beomgyu felt a little upset with the fact that taehyun wasn't talking to him much. the boy seemed anxious which the ravenette thought it might've been because there were a lot of people around.

beomgyu guessed that it might be because taehyun was an introvert as he didn't seem anything at all like an extrovert which is completely opposite of who the ravenette was.