❥៚ T W E N T Y F I V E

taehyun slowly fluttered his eyes open, feeling the ray of sunlight shining on his face and a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. he gently rubbed his eyes and yawned, quickly wiping the tears that welled up at the corner of his eyes as he was still tired.

the boy shifted his position, so now he was turning away from the window and facing a sleeping handsome face. taehyun quietly giggled to himself whilst he softly caresses his boyfriend's cheek.

let's be honest here, taehyun still hadn't gotten used to waking up with someone beside him. it wasn't even just someone, it was someone he loved and cherished so much.

at first, taehyun would only come stay over to cuddle with his boyfriend before he would leave and go back to his own house, but beomgyu kept whining about how he really wanted them to sleep together (not in the dirty way, of course).

taehyun refused at first, but then he realized that beomgyu's parents were barely home, yeonjun was always with soobin and his aunt didn't care where he went anyways. so, taehyun finally agreed and as time passes by, beomgyu's house was like his own home now as he felt so much safer here than anywhere else.

they had only been dating for a month now and everything was perfect.

"gyuuu~ wake up!" no matter how much taehyun callled and shook the ravenette, he wouldn't even budge which was getting annoying for the younger as he really needed to get up.

"fine then don't wake up." taehyun huffed before he got out of bed - or at least, tried to.

"ugh... baby... where you goingggg?" the older finally woke up, seeming annoyed by taehyun trying to get out of his hold. "i told you that i have plans today, so please let go me. i need to get ready."

"nooooo i want us to cuddle." beomgyu whined, tightening his hold on the younger.

"gyu. this is the last warning.... let. me. go."

"no."

"fine then i'm not letting you touch me for a month."

"a month?!" no way, beomgyu could survive without touching taehyun in some sorry of way. he was always clingy towards his boyfriend and he was the one who demanded cuddles and kisses the most. of course, taehyun couldn't either, but he knew threatening beomgyu would work.

"mhm. i'll give you ten seconds to let me go." beomgyu pouted, not wanting to let the younger go. "one... two.... three... fou—" the older finally let's go of the younger with a frown.

"good boy." taehyun smiles and leans down to press a kiss on beomgyu's lips.

the older wasn't quite satisfied with a simple peck, but he didn't complain because he'll kiss the hell out of his boyfriend after they're done getting ready.

+ × +

"babe, you didn't tell me why we're going to the police station?" beomgyu asked as soon as they sat down on the bus. "oh. i'm just submitting these evidence that we found in the old mansion remember?"

"ah... right."

turns out, it wasn't that much of a scary case really.