❥៚ T W E N T Y F O U R

taehyun's fist tightly clutched onto the older's shirt as he slowly gave himself in and kissed back. he was fully aware of what was happening, but he didn't care. they both felt as if this was right.

neither of them wanted this to end, so they kissed as if their lives depended on it.

beomgyu deepened the kiss further before he brushed his tongue against the younger's lips as if her were asking for taehyun to open his mouth, to which the younger had obliged, taehyun slowly parted his lips in return, allowing the other's tongue into his warm cavern.

both of their tongues fought for dominance until the younger gave up, letting the older win and fully submitting himself to beomgyu who smirked a little through the kiss before he started to explore every inch of taehyun's mouth.

he could taste the sweet caramel from the caramel apple that taehyun ate earlier.

beomgyu hummed in satisfaction as both of his arms snaked around taehyun's small waist, so he could pull the younger closer towards him than he already was.

taehyun, all of a sudden, let out a muffled sound that sounded like a moan almost when beomgyu suddenly bit his lower lip without a warning before the ravenette started to softly suck onto the younger's lips.

at that point, taehyun was a mess.

both of his hands were balled up into fists as they tightly clutched onto beomgyu's shirt. meanwhile, his mouth couldn't stop spilling out sinful noises that he couldn't control at all.

taehyun just couldn't help, but let out small gasps, moans and noises that beomgyu found cute yet arousing at the same time.

the ravenette loved every second of it and every little noise that taehyun let out. it just showed him how much he was affecting the younger. in a good way, of course.

unfortunately, they both were living human beings that needed oxygen in order to breathe and live, so they had to pull away from the intense make out session that was supposed to be an innocent little kiss at first.

the both of them panted heavily as they tried to catch their breaths, but still in daze since what they did seemed like a dream almost.

it was sure as hell real though, but they couldn't believe that it happened.

it took them a few seconds before they realized what had happened. taehyun's cheeks were heating up and he felt flustered, but whereas, beomgyu on the other hand, was completely shocked with himself.

"holy shit." beomgyu breathed out. "we just...." taehyun stayed quiet, he felt far too flustered and a bit embarrassed to say anything. "i'm... i'm so fucking sorry, taehyun-ah." the ravenette muttered, using his palms to over his face.

"w-what do you mean??" the younger questioned, feeling confused all of a sudden by beomgyu's words.

"i... i didn't mean it. oh god, i really shouldn't have done that... i'm a fucking idiot. i messed up—" beomgyu couldn't even finish as taehyun quickly removed his hands away from covering his face.

"it's okay.... i'm not mad."

"y-you're not...?"