Author's Note

Hello!

If you're reading this, you probably finished this story. And I want to thank you for that. Thank you for supporting an aspiring writer like me. I never really thought about it because I made this out of boredom. But you guys, the readers motivates me. Your comments and votes meant so much to me. Whether you're a silent reader or commentor, I really appreciate you. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.

I know this is short. But, this is it. I am the kind of reader who easily got bored when the story is too long, and I don't want to make the readers feel the same way.

This is the ending. I'd like to keep this story light, short and enthusiastic. I hope this story is something you can read when you're feeling down, just something to remind you that simple things can lift you up such as having a happy crush and friendships.

I posted another story, it's Lawrence's and I hope you support it too.

You can message me through my twitter account @jeannewritesWP . You can tell me your feedback about my work or I can be your friend too.

Again, thank you for staying with me. Continue spreading love and positivity. I love you from the bottom of my hypothalamus.

-jeanne