Chapter 1: Divorce - I believe it's impossible to overcome the huge gap between

“I believe that it’s impossible to overcome the huge gap between education levels.” Qi Xiao Yan focused on the divorce management staff member. His manner of speaking was cautious, resembling that of a discussion on academic issues. “She teaches at an elementary school, whereas I teach at an university.”

Yang Wei’s eyes twitched. Gently laughing at his face, she replied, “Both of us are teachers, but the university is more noble, more elegant? Has your university students never studied at an elementary school?”

Qi Xiao Yan’s face didn’t change color. He said, “Add another point. I am a professor, a teacher of the highest rank.”

advertisement

“Right, you are the ‘Mathematics Beast’ that is actually a fan of Song Jin!”

“Then what were you thinking when you placed your Mo Zhen poster right beside our marriage photo?”

“At least he won’t talk about Goldbach to me everyday!” Yang Wei suddenly turned her head to look at the staff member, her eyes burning with flames of rage. “Do you believe it?! Every day, the only thing he would talk to me about is Goldbach! Do you even know who Goldbach is?!”

“Eh…” The staff member pursed his chapped lips and tried to smile. “I assume he is a mathematician.”

“Wrong! He is a disease!” Yang Wei’s tone brimmed with implacable hatred, causing the staff member to be concerned for a split second, as he had not yet heard of this new type of disease.

Regret appeared on Qi Xiao Yan’s face as he said, “As you can see, she simply doesn’t understand the charm of mathematics.”

Yang Wei gnashed her teeth. “As you can see, he simply doesn’t understand my charm!”

Staff Member: “…”

He only wanted to wipe away the perspiration dotting his forehead.

Qi Xiao Yan suddenly fixedly stared at the staff member, adopting the same tone that Yang Wei had just used when he asked, “Do you believe it? She even watches Japanese works! Doesn’t she know the numerous conflicts in the history between China and Japan?!”

“Then why didn’t you consider the feelings of questions left behind by history when you were rubbing your hand against Teacher Cang!” Yang Wei intensely retorted.”

Qi Xiao Yan regained his calm and collected appearance as he spoke, unruffled, “Believe me, Teacher Cang has several areas worthy for you to study from.”

Yang Wei’s eyebrows rose. “So is this you despising my technique because it’s bad?”

Qi Xiao Yan chuckled. “Technique? Don’t go plastering your face with gold, okay? Every time I start moving even a little bit, you wail loudly.”

Staff Member: “…”

Watching as the subject increasingly developed in an indescribable direction, the staff member used his own body to prevent the situation from deteriorating even more. “Teachers, I am not eighteen yet.”

Yang Wei: “…”

Qi Xiao Yan: “…”

Twenty minutes later, after the incessantly quarreling young married couple left, the office area finally became calm again.