11- Hang Out pt.3

A/N: Comment your answer

Q: What country are you from?

A: The Philippines

Ted's POV

We walked to the Theater 4, excited. I've been dying to see this movie for weeks but little miss Tessa refused to go with me. We made a rule that no twin should watch a movie alone so, no Tessa, no movie. And I didn't have anyone else to go with.

"I'm so excited!" I shrieked. This walk is taking forever.

"C'mon slowpoke, walk faster!" I said, tugging his arm, ignoring the fact that he was holding both of our popcorns.

Finally, we arrived at Theater 4 and sat at the best spot, the middle. There weren't many people there so they were still unoccupied. The movie screen was already playing some trailers and I started to eat the popcorn.

"Hey, do you wanna maybe... come over at my place after this? Sam and Lai are there which you probably already knew" Zach whispered.

"Yeah, sure," I said as the movie started concurrently.

30 minutes have passed and why was I excited again? Oh, is it because I have been dying to see this movie? Well, now it's me dying of fright.

Oh no, another one of those suspenseful scenes with all the creepy music and stuff. I can't do it. I wrap my arms on the nearest thing to me and hid behind it.

It's kind of hard, but soft at the same time. Mmm, and it smells good. I wonder what this could be?

I was about to look at it but I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen so I just held onto the thing for the rest of the movie.

The credits rolled in and the lights went on signaling that the movie has ended. Phew, I thought I was gonna die.

"Did you like the movie?" Zach asked.

"Yeah, I really liked it," I answered.

I noticed that what I have been clinging on for an hour was Zach's arm. I am still clinging on it, I remind you. This position is just so comfortable and his arm is so soft and muscular.

You can stop now, Ted. Zach is probably weirded out by you clinging on his arm.

"Oh, sorry," I said, finally taking off my arms around his.

"No no, don't be. It's quite adorable, I might say," he said making me blush.

"So, to my house?" He continued. I nod and we left the theater.

We were walking to Zach's car when it hit me.

I am with Zachary Wilson, hanging out.

How did I forget that? I have been so cheery and talkative and I didn't even notice. How did that happen? Let me take a few steps back.