14- Date

Ted's POV

Ted's POV

"I'm so excited!" Sam squealed.

"Sam, I'm the one who's going on date and it seems like your more excited than me," I said and laughed.

"Come on, your having a date with your crush!" She said.

"Shh!" I shushed her as Zach simultaneously came into the living room.

He was wearing a casual outfit which consisted of a tie-dye hoodie and shorts. I can easily say he looks very good and sexy, if you know what I'm saying.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded and stood up. I waved goodbye to Sam and she winked at me in return. We walked to Zach's car and I opened the passenger side to see a bouquet of blue bellflowers and pink roses.

I took them out and smelled the flowers. I know flowers are a very girly thing but I could a sucker for them, especially when they are my favorite flowers.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"They're for you. Do you like them?" He asked, sitting on the driver's seat.

"I like them very much. How'd you know these are my favorite flowers?" I asked him, sitting down on the passenger seat and closing the car door.

"I don't. The color blue just reminded me of your eyes," I blushed at his answer.

He started to drive and we were met by silence, a comfortable silence. I just sat quietly, looking at the flowers he gave me. I saw him glance at me every once in awhile and I would glance at him too.

After five minutes of driving, we arrived at the park. He quickly turned off the car and got out to open my door. What a gentleman.

"You know you don't have to be a gentleman," I said.

"But I want to. And this is a date, not just a hangout," he answered.

We walked to the open area of the park and saw a cute picnic set up in the middle. It was complete with the picnic blanket and the picnic basket. There were also cute throw pillows, food, and do I see some onion rings?

 There were also cute throw pillows, food, and do I see some onion rings?