12- Always About Ted

Zach's POV

Zach's POV

A lot of things happened this weekend. Crazy things that left my thoughts and feelings in a bunch. I learned a lot of things. Mainly about Ted. Here is the list of what I learned about things regarding Ted.

First, Ted's personality and mood changes with good food. No no, not good food, great food. Like those onion rings Ted ate at the dinner which turned him into a completely different person.

Second, Ted loves horror movies until he starts watching it. Boy, he started from being excited and fearless to clinging on my arm. I'm not complaining though.

Third, I'm Ted's first kiss. Yes, thanks to my sister Sam. It wasn't like a normal kiss were each other's lips touch, no. It was full-blown make out session for 10 seconds which I quite enjoyed surprisingly.

Lastly, I might've caught feelings for Ted. I'm still processing and thinking if I do really like Ted which explains my messed up mind of thoughts.

Ted's just so fun to be with despite looking boring at first glance. Let's not forget the dream I had about him. My brain is still processing that.

He's quite talkative and cheery too which you also wouldn't suspect. All in all, he's an amazing and fun person to be with but was destroyed because of my immature actions.

I still couldn't believe Ted accepted my apology that quickly. It's like he has a grudge free heart. Like he never hated me regardless of all the things I have done to him.

"Zach!" Sam shouted at me and was accompanied by a slap in the face.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I asked her, rubbing my cheek.

"You've been staring at nothing for the past 5 minutes and you weren't responding so I did what has to be done," she explained.

"And slapping me in the face is the only option?!"

"No, but it was the easiest," she said and got out of the car and walked quickly inside the school, leaving me.

How are we even related?

I got out of the car, lock it, and proceeded to go inside. I did my usual routine. Walk to my locker while people greet me the way there, took what I needed, and walked to my first class.

While I was walking to my class, I passed Ted. Like always, I greeted Ted with a wide smile and a wave. He greeted me back with a bigger smile than usual.

I noticed that his eyes were smiling too. His deep, blue ocean eyes. I got sucked up instantly into his mysterious blue orbs. I know he's hiding something. I can feel it. I can see it.

It's all in the eyes.

Nothing seemed to break my stare and trance until something did. A lump of something bumped into ms, almost making me fall. I heard the thing, a person probably, fall and things the person was holding fell.