Chapter 51: A New Threat

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope everyone enjoys. Again, I apologize for the mistakes! :)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not again, I think to myself. No way in hell. I stare at the horrid paper in my hands. 

Not another threat...

And at work, too. Disturbing. 

It's been a busy two weeks. Jake, after the night I saw his face, called Rebecca the next morning and did exactly what I told him to do: apologize and explain why he reacted the way he did; he even explained to her what he was feeling and why. Then he asked to see her. She accepted-even if she was hesitant. I knew she was going to stay hesitant for a while. I mean, it was her heart that got shook up. Luckily, it only took a week for it to grow stable again. 

(I think they're going to be okay.)

Then, a few days ago, he told her the 'L' word. 

(At that point I knew they were okay). 

The one damn word I can't seem to get out of Erik. 

Anywho.

Rebecca and Jake are now officially together again. She even said the 'L' word back to him. They haven't kissed yet...sadly. 

Oh, Kyle is doing well, too. He and Jake have been getting along nicely.

Erik and I have been singing a lot; we're especially practicing the music (which I finally got a week ago) for the play Wicked. We've been practicing like crazy. I've also been staying an hour late after school because that's when we practice for the play. So far, I've been getting along great with the other cast members. 

I've also been doing my best to avoid Jack. It worked up until today.

Erik and I, when we got the chance, also went on a few dates. 

We did laser tag again. This time we were on the same team-that was nice. We also didn't run into any walls. 

Nadir and Allison have been going on dates constantly. They've also have found numerous opportunities to sneak off and kiss somewhere in the appartment. That's all they do now. Even when Erik and I are together. They just walk off and kiss. And kiss. And kiss. 

It's uncomfortable. I peek around corners now to make sure I don't interrupt anything. Erik and I kiss, and we have our moments, but at least we do that when we are alone!

Lola has been doing swell. I think society works for her. She's almost always out with friends or at a sleepover. That's actually what she's doing today: a sleepover. Which I'm thankful for.

Work has been fun.The kids are always fun to see. I've been trying to work extra hard since I'm going to have to take leave in a few months because of my pregnancy. In the meantime, I am trying to get as much money as I can. 

And today....today, I just got another threat from Jack. Jack the jerk. 

I hate-no, despise!-him. How dare he interrupt my life again! Right as things returned to normal. 

My hands are shaking as I walk into the girls bathroom. I shut and lock the door. I told Allison that I needed to go to the bethroom when actually I jut wanted somewhere to go and read this note.

I feel my stomach lurch. 

I might need to use the restroom afterall.

I swallow back the bile in my throat.