Say Cheese

OTP Prompt #35: Keris and Trixie ask Baz to go on a double date with them. The only trouble is that Baz needs to find a date...

~ So, this is my very last request I'm filling. After this, there will be two more chapters! This one is for KJToons! Also, a big thank you to Skylar_Snow24 for helping me to come up with ideas for this one! It was a lot of fun to write, and thank you to everyone who has read this far. 

What has been your favorite part so far? Let me know! Enjoy, my loves! ~

Bunce's roommate (the pixie) has somehow found me and cornered me in the corridors with her girlfriend Keris for some reason unknown to me, and I think I'd like to sink into the ground right about now. The pixie is all too friendly and I'm not sure what's wrong with her girlfriend. (Something I'm bloody sure- why else would she be dating the pixie?)

She approaches me with a tooth rotting smile and I'd like to smite her right then and there. (She reminds me of Snow, when he's not looking at me. Tooth rottingly happy.) "Hey, Baz! So Keris and I were talking and we were thinking that maybe it'd be nice to-" Keris puts her hand on the Pixie's arm gently, and gives her a small smile. Disgusting. I spit in the face of love. (That is, unless it were with Simon. But it's not, so it's all rubbish.)

"I've got this babe," Keris whispers in the pixie's ear. Then she turns to me, all business, no smile. (Perhaps she's alright.) "Basil, you're coming on a double date with Trixie and I," I open my mouth to spew profanities such as I'd rather shove a fork up my arse (though that's not quite good form), but she holds a hand up to stop me. "Non-negotiable. Find a bloke to take with you. We'll see you tomorrow night, mate." And then they bloody walk off. (Is it that obvious that I'm gay? Well. I s'pose when you're as good looking as me, it'd be right obvious.)

Quite weird, that. I'll have to ask a bloke on a date. The only one I'd like to ask is unfortunately my roommate as well as grossly heterosexual. Not to mention the hating-my-guts part. I'm sure I could find a good bloke to take; Crowley knows I have options. But what do I do when the only option I need isn't an option at all? Well. Then I suppose I'll have to give him a proposition he can't refuse.

...

"Snow, I've got to ask you something," I try my damnedest to seem bored and uninterested. Especially when he perks up like a dog. Like I've gifted him with a conversation that's not bickering. Soon, however, he frowns.

"How did I get so daft? Well-"

"No, Snow, not that. I wanted to know-"

"Why I'm the Chosen One. Well I dunno that eith-"

"Snow. Do us a favor and shut your bloody mouth before I shut it for you. Let me ask my question, dolt." He goes to say something else but I shoot him a look and he grumbles, but stays quiet. (It's hard to get him to stop talking ever. Unless I've made him cry. Then he doesn't talk at all, and I don't ever know which is worse.)

I take a breath in. A breath out. I say, "Keris and the pixie-"

"Trixie, arsehole-" I glare at him.

"Keris and Trixie have asked me to... go on a date with them. I'm not in the position to say no, so I was wondering if perhaps-" His eyes go wide, and I think for a moment he's seen a scone.

"You want me to help you find a girl?" I lift an eyebrow (I know it riles him up) and roll my eyes. (It's a gift.)

"Well seeing as I'm gay, Snow,"