We

He is the one that sits on the couch of his not-so-small-but-not-big-either bedroom

He is the one that sits on the couch of his not-so-small-but-not-big-either bedroom . The pale guy, Min, is currently caressing his arms that has a bandage wrapped around. He looks blankly at the ceiling with his beautiful eyes slowly becoming heavy and his hoodie slipping off his shoulders. The bike accident a week ago must have hurt him a lot. But, even while being hurt, something that never changes, is his passion for music, almost a fierce one ..... Min Yoongi, that's what his full name is. Music and sleep, rinse and repeat - that's what his life revolves around. I must say he is a quite boy, a savage one .... but inside this cold personality lies the same old Min Yoongi who always wants to make his dreams come true, someone who has always loved his family, loved basketball. A tsundere is what you could aptly call him. This person could even gamble this education, if it meant he can have music as his career. And, surprisingly, that's what he did. This pale boy was actually tricked into auditioning..... And let me tell you, he was a grounded person, he thought he couldn't succeed . But, his luck favoured that day when his name was called out because he became a tiny part of the new idol group that is in the making....

__________________________________________