This

19 November' 16
Saturday
23:50

It's quite late at night today. But, still I feel an urge to pen down my feelings today. I must say that this day went off quite well. We all went to the Award show. And, honestly, I really didn't expect an award. But I am glad that we got one. And what made me happier was that we even won the grand prize, something that we've been yearning for, in our trainee days. It feels good to hear your name spoken out loud among the crowd, the rush of adrenaline, the shaking hands, when you go for an acceptance speech, everything is wonderful.

And thinking of these days, I think, even the tiniest of things make me happy. I really hate it when I cry in front of others, but today, while I was speaking, all the images of our struggles flashed before my eyes so vividly, that it was almost next to impossible to hold back my tears. And to my surprise, Yoongi hyung cried too. Never did I ever see him so vulnerable until today. I'll take care of him (and others too)

It's kind of overwhelming to see all six of them relying so blindly upon me. What if I do something wrong? They say, I won't be wrong ever. All of them are so trusting that I fear I might break their trust. It was surely a tiring day today, but the daesang at the end was the best part of it. I don't really know where we would be, two years, three years from now ; but I hope to be happy with the other members, singing along, dancing away... They are really great. I hope that we become better in the following days to come. I expect that we are going to win much more in the near future (hopefully) And, I do wish that they all do not regret the decision of making me a leader........

Namjoon

____________________________