Young

BaamHis mic breaks

Baam
His mic breaks. But, surprisingly, not by him, at least not now. It's his mom, who's behind all this and, as interesting as it sounds, the latter says music is a distraction for his child. Her son's got a massive IQ of 148, and he'll waste it on music, she thinks. The boy, whom we're talking about, is Kim Namjoon. He's pretty much of a character, but in a good way. He goes to high school and comes back with his textbooks' pages filled with lyrics, all of his own. This guy, you could say, constitutes to one of the top 1% students of his country. His friends call him "God of destruction" ; poor him, he breaks almost everything he touches...
It's Sunday, he takes a stroll down the park. He doesn't want to relive his childhood now, he wants to focus on his future. This person has got two days to decide what he actually wants in his life, and this day is the last one. Namjoon comes home ready to face his mom, ready to tell her what he really wants and ready to tell her that he will no longer be the same Runcha Randa that his mom disapproves of. But, instead, he'll be an idol who makes his mom proud. So he walks up to his mom, takes a deep breath and continues to tell her that being a rapper is much important than having a nine to five job, perhaps, he'll be happier. Usually he would get a strict "No!" as an answer. But, today, his mom gives in easily. And now that she does, he is not the one to let her down, he never was, he never will be ...
___________________________________________