Down

It's yet once again a normal day at the dorms, where the boys are preparing for the year end performances

It's yet once again a normal day at the dorms, where the boys are preparing for the year end performances. This will be the first time they'll be coming to an award show, and so, giving their best is the only thing they could focus on, now.

It's been days, or rather, months since they debuted. But, they are yet to get an award. This was something which made Yoongi a tad bit sad.

They surely had a fanbase, but, that was too small, Namjoon says. But, he hopes that they get to sing at a small concert someday. They were expecting a win at the comeback show today, but it seemed luck didn't favour them, yet once again.

After a while, the boys sat beside each other, forming a circle, with sweat dripping down their brows. It's been a while, they think, since Jin hyung hasn't been here. And just they are wondering what he's up to, the said male makes his way towards them, smiling, as he placed the plates and started serving the Kimchi he has cooked for the boys. "How's it? Tell me.", he says.... "This is just delicious", the six others reply back in unison as all of them suddenly break out into a riot of laughter.

Soon after, they all went back to practicing, hoping for better days to come. The Kimchi was, for sure, a good way to start another round of practice, Jimin thinks smiling faintly, as he returns back to practise.

___________________________________________

A/N : Did y'all see STILL WITH YOU? That was epic.. We're getting fed so much... I'm so damn happy 💜🥺