The

"Granny, I'm late!", a deep voice called out

"Granny, I'm late!", a deep voice called out. The one we're talking about, you could say, has probably lived with his grandmother since time immemorial .
Kim Taehyung is actually going to accompany his friend to an audition today. The former didn't want to come, but thanks to his friend and his ways to convince the other!

So, as the story goes, both of them stood in front of the building with their eyes widened. And as soon as Taehyung's friend were to be called in for an audition, a staff from the so called Big Hit Agency came and stood in front of the duo. The latter asked Kim to go for the audition. To this, both of their reactions were worth a watch, I should say. And Taehyung, after a long debate in his head, decides to go for it. Either he'll make it, or he won't; it's that simple, he thinks. And the chance of not being able to make it through the audition is a tad bit more, he says, pondering upon the fact that he isn't that great of a singer. He'll just have to follow what they all say, and do his job accordingly; he'll then go home and play with his Xbox - Taehyung supposes. Life will be the same as always. But, he gets selected, this time. And surprisingly enough, he is bit happy but doesn't really know the reason behind it. Perhaps, he thinks, it won't hurt to try becoming a trainee. And if him becoming an idol makes his granny even a tad bit happier, then, he is all for it, cause why not?
___________________________________________