Flower

Seven

Seven. That's the number of companies that have offered him to join them, the fifteen year old Jeon Jeongguk. All his life has been a pretty normal one, this boy thinks. But, now that he's got the opportunity to make it a tad bit better than earlier, he isn't the one to let this chance slip off his hands. This fella is pretty talented, you could say. From, dancing to singing, painting to playing, there are almost a very few things that he doesn't ace in.
Being a shy person, he was a man of a few words. Jeon used to go for auditioning, but, came back home getting rejected. This time, he was a bit determined, determined to show people that his passion for singing isn't just a mere one. It's probably much more than that.
He never really believed the "Fruit of your hard work is the sweetest" thingy, until this day. Until the day, he got not one, but seven companies who were willing to have him as a vocalist. He chooses the not- so- famous BigHit Entertainment . Jeongguk doesn't know what made him choose it. Maybe it was the Kim Namjoon, who he met a week ago, that made him join the agency. He doesn't know what the future has in store for him, but he tries, tries perhaps, a little harder this time ; coming all the way from Busan to Seoul to just follow his long cherished dreams....
They're worth a try, he considers, after all, trying doesn't hurt, isn't it?
__________________________________________

A/N: I wanted to tell y'all to stream DNA, but I guess that isn't needed now.... I am so damn happy! Happy because DNA reached 1b because they deserve the best! 💜