Young

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE : YOUNG FOREVER

It's been several years, several years since they have been to a concert, performed there with vigour and enthusiasm, hearing the cheers of their fans, ARMYs. It's been several years since they have been to their agency building. And now that they're called here, yet once again, for some sort of a reunion, they see that the building stands tall, both in its stature, and in pride. It's a good feeling to get back to where you truly belong.

As they near the agency office, Yoongi looks up at the display board, that once had their photos put up one so beautifully. He takes a look at the same, and silently hopes that the rookie group wins an award this year. They are quite hardworking, he thinks, and smiles in the process.

They've been together for so long that it actually feels weird for them to not stay together (physically) any more. The days of the hardships, success, laughter all were so special, and they're still special. The fact they all of them now have a special someone who shares their king sized bed, hasn't made any difference, never.

Now, they make their way to the agency building, they all smile when they see a metallic Big Hit Entertainment nameplate, shining as bright as it did, several years back. They see new idols here, with all of bowing to them. Feels good, yeah.

Here they are, cherishing the irreplaceable memories that they shared. The video of their olden days, are made by the fans across the globe. Oh, how they love all seven of them. All the shared emotions, laughter, happy cries held so much of a significance. The door opened. "I'm sorry I'm late. She forgot to wake me up on time today". And then, all of let out a fond laugh. "All these years, you never really changed, Jiminie", Hoseok says and smiles.

The spent some time spilling jokes, having a blast, being careful not to be emotional again. A man, with a grey hair comes. "Come on now, would you not meet your fans?". It was someone whom they call Bang PD. They couldn't believe it was the person without whom their dreams would have taken forever the get put into action. Now, whatever he had said made the boys, who now are grown up men, puzzled. "Do we even have any more fans?", Yoongi says and hears "Then go and check it for yourself", as a reply from the oldest person present there.

Wasting hardly any moment, they make their way into a large arena. "Wait, this can't be it", the youngest blurts out in surprise with a faint smile. Their eyes widen when they see the whole arena filled with a purple glow. It was exactly the same "happiness that cannot be put into words" feeling they have always felt in a concert. The irregular heartbeat, excitement with a hint of nervousness. The same old feeling, the feeling that made them feel young, alive and happy.

Without giving it a second thought, all of them grabbed their mic, and began singing a song, instead of giving a speech. They can hardly contemplate why they did so. Maybe, they just wanted themselves to sing together under the purple glow, or they simply wanted to relive the olden, forgotten days. As soon as they started, all the ones who came to watch the show, broke in a huge round of applause. The event manager looked at the old CEO, only to get a reassuring smile. "Let them continue", the latter mouthed to him.

"We are not seven with you..."

Swinging their arms, closing their eyes, hugging, crying in between, they end the last line. They held on for a moment, being careful not to open their eyes, incase it is a dream. But, when they did open their eyes, the fans, who exist even now gave them a fond look. For a second, everything seemed to halt and it seemed that the boys were communicating with the crowds one so silently.

With a bittersweet kind of a smile, the leader says, "Thanks for being here. I never expected this kind of an overwhelming reunion, even after several years." He speaks the last part with difficulty, and unable to hold it in anymore he cries and wipes his tears away.

the most beautiful moment in life | bts рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ