Are

One

One. Two. Three. The beats of the music and his energetic self made him happy, alive. This certain Jung Hoseok's life revolves around his mom and dance. This guy, with his hazelnut eyes is one of the cheerful type, unlike the one described earlier. As unique as it sounds, his lips turn into a heart shape whenever he laughs. Behind all these laughs, this boy is ever so grateful to his mom, who, perhaps was the only one who wanted to see his son dance to his heart's desire. His mom even went to work overseas to help his son with his dancing lessons . Be it a muscle cramp or an ankle sprain, he continues to dance, not because he is overwhelmed with his mom, but because dance is one of the few things that felt right, one of the few things with which he could breathe . Behind those smile, lies a tired Hoseok, tired of his father's disappointment towards him. "What would you even earn by dancing?", his father says . But he stands still, not because he doesn't want to answer, but because he wants to prove it to his dad that the latter maybe wrong, if not always, then atleast, this time . He remembers being rejected by some agency, he was so close .... so close to being selected . He tries one more time, because you never know. Some notorious big hit agency, they call it ....
He sits on a chair, hoping to hear "a Jung Hoseok, you are selected". A while later, he gets up with his eyes teary, ready to return to his everyday life. But hearing a faint voice, he stops in his tracks. That voice comes closer and closer; he finally hears those words .... He got selected.

___________________________________________