Petals

It's almost been more than a month since the members and today was the day when they'll all get to meet each other, and to say that they weren't nervous would be such an understatement.

The clock struck eleven and finally the seven young men are slowly introduced to each other. All of them got along with each other well, they got to know their names and talked about how they want themselves to be known in the near future. The first day at the dorm went off pretty well, with seven of them trying to squeeze in their rooms. It must have been difficult for them, living with people they barely know. But, one thing that never changes is their endless hope for much better days to come. "They are much more considerate than I thought they would be", Yoongi says.

You know, time flows like water. It's their debut showcase, and needless to say, they are going to give their best. But, the eldest of them all, our beloved Jin seemed to be disappointed with himself and couldn't help but burst into tears just after their performance came to an end. "You did well", his band mates assured him . Now, he wasn't expecting this, he thought they won't also be blaming him for being a bit less than perfect. And, guess what, in a moment his face lit up, he smiles with his eyes crinkled. He missed this feeling of comfort for a while and when the six other males comforted him, he felt home. "It's okay, you did well anyways", they said .
___________________________________________

A/N : Festa is here! I'm excited!💜🥺