...-015

"Ford, c'mon, we can't stay here any longer" Carl whispered, trying to tug Ford off the trunk of the car he had got himself situated on. Ford yanked his arm away, still silent as he held his position. The dark brown-haired twelve-year-old boy shifted his gaze, eyes narrowed and hard as he stared at Carl. 

"I'm not leaving." Hershal let a soft sigh out, rubbing his small scruff on his chin, the older man walked over to Rick, talking quietly. 

"If we keep bothering him he'll get more secluded... We can't leave him.. I get it... But he won't leave willingly.." He whispered Ford's ears perked up a bit, shifting his glare to the two men. Eyes going hard as he shot up, adjusting his bag and crossbow before stuffing his hands in his pockets as he started walking back toward the farm. Face set in a glare. "Ford- Ford!" Rick whisper yelled to the boy, following after him. "Ford, come back-"

"No! I'm not leaving my fucking brother Rick! I'm... I'm not... I'm not leaving my brother..." His hard glare slowly went down as he turned back to Rick. Swallowing thickly as he tried calming down. The young boy inches closer and hugged Rick tight, Rick slowly wrapping his arms around him. Rubbing his back carefully.

Ford, once being held broke. The boy who had put up a tough face and hard personality. The boy broke with a simple hug and back rub. Shoulders shaking and voice cracking. "He.. he can't be gone... He's a Dixon... He can't be gone..." Rick tried comforting Ford. Carl shuffling over to go in for a hug, seeing Ford flinch away a bit as he shifted. "Don't...." He breathed out. Carl had a look of heartbreak on his face before moving away, back to the group of people who watched Rick and Ford stare at each other silently.

"We have to go, Ford, walkers are starting to show up..." Rick said in a sterner voice to the boy. Who looked down, eyes glazing over with fresh tears. He slowly got off the hood of the car he had settled onto. Slowly exhaling as he nodding. Eyes shifting, looking off to the horizon before sighing again.

No sign of his brother. No sign of Carol. No sign of the man that practically raised him without a complaint. No sight of the man with brown-hair and Georgia blue eyes, a little bit of scruff around his chin and jaw. No sight of his best and worst friend. 

And just as Rick rubbed his back and moved to grab their things. Shoving bags of their clothes and food into the trunks of cars in a hurry. Hershal helping out as much as he could. Then he heard it. The loud yet low rumbling of his brother's motorcycle. Slowly getting louder as it came closer.

Minutes passed, people, holding their breath. Ford jolting and looking in the direction of the noise. Slowly, on the horizon of the road, a figure on a bike came into view. What everyone thought was one figure was two.

Ford sucked in a sharp breath, watching as his brother and Carol came closer. Letting a shaky breath out he dropped his stuff to the ground and ran at him. Tackling his older brother once he was off the bike. "You dumbass! You dumbass! I hate you!" He yelled, voice shaky.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, it's so short. I've been a chaotic mess recently.

UPDATED::::::::

EDITED CHAPTER---

PREVIOUS WORD COUNT: 375

NEW WORD COUNT: 584

ADDED MORE TO CHAPTER