Chapter 1

*Your POV*

     It was finally break time and I could finally relax for at least 10 minutes, the work really is exhausting but at least I'm making some money for.. you know, not dying of hunger "Yo Y/N, after your little break you'll need to go in the workshop and organize it" of course I'm the one who has to do all the hard work, organizing the workshop is pure chaos.. not even gonna say about the heavy objects that are laying there without no purpose "Oh and also you need refuel all the vehicles and carry some steel into the workshop, after that you're free to go home" I may be a lot taller than the other people around here but come on, I'm not a god damn God or something.. not fair that I have to do all the hard work around here.

     After my break I head outside and clouds slowly covered the sun "Well.. not really a fan of raining" suddenly my phone buzzed and took it out from my pocket, it was B/N (Brother's name) "Sup bro?" he was way older than me, I was 21 while he was 33.. I still remember when I was little and he mocked me every single damn time, now I can mock all day because he's way shorter than me "Nothing much.. just at work" one more thing about my bro.. he always talks about his cat girl or how he calls her.. a neko or something like that, don't get me wrong.. I know what's a neko and where they're from, anime.. anime is the answer.

     It's very hard to believe that nekos are real, I don't really believe my bro because I bet he makes his wife to wear cat ears and a tail.. I mean come on! if nekos were a thing why don't I see them in public? not gonna believe my bro for a second "I called you because now it's official, you can adopt a neko! and since you're alone you could use some company you know? they're.. quite expensive but they're worth it" I sigh, does he thinks that I'm a little child? dude these things are not real and not gonna believe it even if I see one with my own eyes "Yeah okay, I'll give it a look.. even though I don't really believe it" "How many times to I have to tell you?! they're real! I even sent you photos of my neko dude" "Just forget it, stop living in an anime fantasy pal" I hang up and put the phone in my pocket, to be really honest.. I don't know what to believe anymore.

          *Time skip* 

     Finally done organizing the damn workshop and carrying the steel, now I can go home! I still need to refuel the vehicles but too lazy for that.. besides someone's already doing that so off I go to my sweet apartment, thunder would strike occasionally quite loudly.. tonight's gonna be a hell of a storm "Hey Y/N, what's up?" the manager came up to me and I put on a fake smile because holy Jesus how much I hate him "Just done with organizing the workshop, now I'm heading to my home" "That can wait.. I need you to make a quick pickup from the nearby shelter.. do not peek inside or you're fired" "Quick pickup? are you kidding me? alright.. fine, how far is this shelter?" "Don't worry, it's around 300 M from here so you'll be fine" "Okay.." I proceeded my way to the shelter.. even though I don't even know where is it but no worries, I will find it somehow.

     On my way to the shelter I noticed a couple of strange things, the world was strange since I was born to it but now things were stranger than usual.. there was like a few people outside and that's a bit scary, I mean.. is it an apocalypse or something coming to doom us all? oh and how can I forget about the.. strange noises I keep hearing by passing by all the buildings.. by strange noises I think I know what's happening inside of the buildings.. but come on man! are people really that thirsty that I keep hearing those noises everywhere? by now I arrived at the shelter to my luck.. and head inside.

     "Hello there cutie, how can I help you?" there stood a woman who was clearly looking at me in a weird way "Don't worry sugar, I'm just teasing you~" I sigh "I'm here for a pick up.. I guess I have to take an animal or something for my manager" "Oh yes.. wait here" she walks off and meows could be heard EVERYWHERE, it literally drives me insane.. it seems it is a cat shelter I assume, still.. cats are really annoying "Here you go boy, would you like to buy a neko for yourself?~" I pick up the box and it was a little bit heavy, it wasn't so heavy like the objects in the workshop "Nekos aren't real for God's sakes" I exit the building and the box was quite big as well, it reaches my nipple if I'm not wrong but still, it's a big box.. I wonder what my manager ordered.

          *Time skip*

     "Home sweet home.." I collapse on the couch as I sigh in relief "Finally.. after a whole day of work I can finally lay down.." it was past 21:10 PM and I was too lazy to make dinner.. how much I hate living alone, when I was still at my parents house.. after a looong day of work or school they would always be ready with an warm dinner for me.. but now that I live alone.. no food is waiting to be eaten "Well.. better make something quick to eat before my stomach begins to growl like a tiger" I groan as I went to the kitchen, after I picked up that box I went to my manager and put it on his desk and left immediately, even though he was clearly wanting to tell me something I completely ignored him because I can't stand him anymore! I quickly made some classic sandwiches because if I attempt to cook the entire building is gonna turn into ashes.

     I sit on couch turning on the TV and decided to watch a movie.. and most likely head to bed after "My manager should give me a damn raise for doing all that hard work.. I mean I've been working for 6 months now and the pay is alright.. but come on! I feel like I need a raise for what I am doing.. unlike others" the other people are usually relaxing and smoking.. while I'm working my ass off! and if I even try to relax when I'm supposed to work.. oh dear God.. my manager would fire me instantly.. BUT THEM? NO MAN, HE LETS THEM CHILL, so much for having a decent manager, I put on a random movie with a hope that it would be interesting and lay on the couch making myself comfortable "Well.. tomorrow's gonna be a big day.." with that the movie started and I hope it would be a good one.

          *To be continued*