Food Poisoning? No I'll be Fine - Reader/Avengers

Hi! Here's a request for a teen!reader with food poisoning from i-live-under-a-rock

If anyone can help, I can't seem to tag people so if you know why please comment!!!

Please take into account that this was written and edited in under 24 hours so it's not my best, but enjoy!

———

"Okay, okay, okay... I've got it this time... go left and then right immediately at the next corridor... wait no I mean the corridor after, sorry Nat!"

"Make up your mind!"

"Sorry! Ok so right and then skip a corridor and then go left!"

"It's a dead-end!"

"Shit! Sorry! It was the corridor before, then."

The screen was swimming and (Y/N) was tired and her legs were cold and why was this mission so goddamn difficult? As the youngest of the Avengers, but not really an Avenger, (Y/N) was often left behind at Stark Tower, working on the computers.

Which was fine, seeing as she was just an untrained teenager with no powers at all. Really, she was just Tony's intern as she was incredibly good with technology, so she could do things like tell Natasha where to go and where not to go...

Usually.

But today was difficult. She was just so tired and she couldn't just pass over her duties because it was a code green so Bruce couldn't take them and her head hurt. The incoming sounds over her earpiece made it no better either. She just had to get to the end of this mission and then she could lie down for a bit... maybe sleep... she shouldn't have stayed up so late the last few nights studying anyway... no wonder she was tired... and her stomach hurt... maybe her period was soon?

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

"Shit! Yeah?"

"Where now?" Natasha snapped. (Y/N) had completely zoned out.

"I... um... I don't know- oh! Go right!" She said in a brief moment of clear vision.

Then Steve got shot and (Y/N) collapsed, her line went completely dead.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" To which there was no response. Her computer was on the table and she was on the ground, alone and unconscious, in the Avengers Tower.

———

Tony Stark read Pepper's phone as it buzzed silently on the table. She turned it off and continued with her presentation, inordinately annoyed that Tony had failed to come to yet another incredibly important meeting.

"Right. Pepper, I'm so sorry-" Tony's voice filled the room and the smile Pepper had been using as she presented to the board of the company they were looking to buy, slid away.

"Tony, I swear, you're supposed to be here right now, and I thought I turned off your call," she growled.

"You did but," sending she was about to end the call, Tony's speech sped up, "(Y/N)wentsilentandwedontknowwhathappenedcanyoupleasecheckonher?"

"What?"

"(Y/N). She's in the kitchen. I had her running tech for the mission today and she was acting really weirdly and then her line just went completely dead. Please Pep, can you check on her?"

"Of course, right away," she hung up the call and addressed the board members who were looking incredibly interested, "I'm so sorry, but I have to go, this is an emergency. I'll have someone reschedule this meeting. I'm so sorry again!"