Life Is So Unpredictable (Prologue)

Italics For all of my Chapters mean it's a flashback or a Dream and they are all Gonna Be Permanent 3rd Person. Have a Great day~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"H-Hello!?" A Young Male Voice Called out through the Dark Abyss.

"Please! I don't know where i am! Its Scary in here!" He Yelled.

The only response he Got From the Darkness was Silence.

Dread and Fear filled the Boy with Anxiety. He wanted to be free. He wanted to see his Mother, Father, and Sisters again.

He didn't know where he was, but he wanted out. He wanted to break from the Darkness in the Void and Spring into the Light.

His Wavy (H/C) Showing little to no movement as he faltered to understand the situation he was in.

But even though it looked hopeless he still would try his Hardest. No matter the Cost.

???:"D̴̢̨̛̘͍͚̠̟̥̘̤̦̻͉̝̳̺̼̝̞̙̼̝̗̲̯̑̒̄̔̌͗͒̍͂͐͂̈̋̏̈̃̎̑̋̀͛́͑̚͠͠o̶̢̨͔̲͙͌̉̌̈́̊̔̏̈́̊̄͜͠͠ ̸̧̡̨̧̩̪͎̥̻̗̦̗̳̺̱͉̩̱͈͇̖́͑̾̍͆̓͛̾̈́̓̆̾̍̀̂͘͜͠͝ͅý̴̫̒̿ǫ̷̨̭̳͉̹̱̟̮͓̞͔̩͙̭̙̤̬̞̱̥͍̘̬͙͙̫͋́̃̿͆̂̿̍͂͗͛̑̆̔͒̓̕͜͠ų̸̢̛̙̜̞̮̠̟͍̪̯̩̹̘̰̝̇́͋̑͂̍̍̍̋̊̂̓̅̄̀̏̆́͐̓̆͑͜͝͝ ̶̡̹̘̝̼̺̺͈̳͆̃̎͗͛͜͠ẁ̶̛͙̠͓̦͓̻̗́̆͌̓̿͒̓̒͂ͅį̸̺̙̪̱̠͉̲̗̲̖͈͉̍̓̾̌̈́̔̓́̾͂̅͜͜͠͝ͅs̶̢̡̠̮̙̜͚͓̖͖̘̼̝̙̪̀͐̒͗̐̏͂͂͠ḣ̷̢̡̰͎̟̼̳̠͙͎̌̎ ̸̢̡̛͔̝̱̦̱̝̝͍̝͔͎̖̜̪͓̯͚̯̯̰̜͕̫̯̐͑̀̈̒͆͗̉̈́̐̌̆̽̽͑̔̇̆̂̍̕͘̚̕̕͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅť̵̢̛̖̪̗̺͔̞̼̠̯͉̹̟͖̫̹͕̹̝̙̙̣̺̹̙̻̺̻͌̒̔̄̅͑͌́͋͂͝͠ͅò̶̠̒̓̍̄̎̍̿̓̄́͑̅̍̒̾̀̈̓̇̚̕͝͠͝ ̴̡̧̭̪̪͍͚̮͎̺͎̩̤͔̭̰̟̳̫͔͇̲̠͐́̐̒̅̋̏͒̈́̈́͂̈́̉̆̇͜b̷͖͚̥̣͕̟̱̒͒ͅe̴̺̞̤͋̓̎͑̎̐́̑̽̊̐̍̽͐͑̍̌̔̀́̂̈̎̈́́̽̚͘ ̷̢̢̭̻̳̭̦̠̥̯̟͓͎̥̙̒͂̽͊̓̀̓͌̅͛͌̈́̃̔̒͑͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͠f̵̡̨̡̢̰̞͎̺̙̦͚̣̬̣͔̩͍̬͓͚͚̣̻̬͖̌́͗͗͂͆̈́̇͆̈́̾̄̌͗͛̽̐͛̈́̍̕͜͝ͅͅř̸̢̨̨̪̠͈͔̯̜̜̳̲̟̺̰̜̞̣̲̳̓̍̈́́̈͂͆̀͑̂̆é̶̡̧͍͙̱̰̞͎̫̯̻͉̳͇͕͚̫͍͉̳̖̜̮̪̝̭̅͜ͅͅȩ̵͕̗̩̦͉̦̖̻̫̜̻̪͌̅̎ͅ ̷͍̜̖̞̤͕̦̫̯̼͖̐͛̓̓̐̋̄̈́̓̈́̎̄̃̂̍̽̀̄͋͋̽̈́̏̕͘̚͜f̷̡̢̦͖͇͈͙͉̮͖̭̝̭̝͖̙͕̲̦̱̉̀̈̋̄̿̔͝͝r̸̡̨̡̢̨̢̛̛͖̩͓͍̣̦̻͚̞͇͇̼̘̱͖͇̭͙͕̭̳̙̒́̍̾̾̏̓͑́̓̋̔̓̍̂͒̋̈́͜͝ͅǫ̵̛̘̞̭̤̗͉̭̪̥̹̟͙͎̫̬͈̺̤͖̰̯̖̰̜͚͙̅̉̌̿̔̈́̐̆̈́̏́̓͑̉̾̇̋͑̈́̆̐͒̈́̓̃̾̈͛͜͠m̷̧̡̡̢̛̦͖̥̫̺̭̝̪̠͈̤̘̝̥͎̥̪̖̫̹͉̈̋̿͑̊͛͛̈̇̈́͝ͅͅ ̷̨̡̛͇͔͔̬͙̩͖̯̪̮̞̟͌̒̔̊̈́̈́̑̀̌̆̎̿̾̑̔͛͐̐̚̕̚͜͝͝ţ̴͖̬͚̘̗͚̬̫͎̤̃̏̔́͌͛̑͂͋̕͘͠h̷̢̧̢̧̡̪͈̣̞̣̟̹̦̺͈̞͖̜̳͙̩̻̦̬́̈́̓͂̏̄̏̎̓͒͋͘̕͝ͅï̴̧͇̪̘̭͉̹͈̹̺͖̘̠̱̦͈͌̎̈́̇̏͆̿̑̊̾̎̇̏̕͠ş̵̨̙̙̺̤̣̲͍̠͕̰̳͙͕̝̤̖̺̺̹̥̬̺͙͖̈́ ̴̛̳̺̪̥̋͐͒͑͋̋͑̆́͂̈͐͠p̷̨͈̤̤̠̜̮̙̻͆͑̄́̓̂̕̕ĺ̷̢̛̙͎̭̰̝̤̺̲̬̙̣̹͓̽̓̍̒͌͋̇̃̄̅̄̀̏̊͛̃͛͋͗͑̚͜å̷̢̢̼͖̟͎̄̎̄̋̃̽̏̌͂̋̌̐̈́͝ͅč̸̫̝̀̑ͅĕ̴̡̯̜̠̠̲̕ͅ?̷̛̥̙͍̺͇͌͛̌̊̇̍̽̏̀̀̇͒̏́͂̇̑̈́̿͐͊̃͆̓̀̕͝ͅ ̸̡̧̩̳̳͎̮͖̻̼͕̤̮̟͙̖̤̤̘̅̿̓̾͆̿͒̐͂̂̔̒̂ " a Distorted Voice Boomed throughout the Darkness.

"Wh-Whose there! SH-Show Yourself!"

???:"D̴̢̨̛̘͍͚̠̟̥̘̤̦̻͉̝̳̺̼̝̞̙̼̝̗̲̯̑̒̄̔̌͗͒̍͂͐͂̈̋̏̈̃̎̑̋̀͛́͑̚͠͠o̶̢̨͔̲͙͌̉̌̈́̊̔̏̈́̊̄͜͠͠ ̸̧̡̨̧̩̪͎̥̻̗̦̗̳̺̱͉̩̱͈͇̖́͑̾̍͆̓͛̾̈́̓̆̾̍̀̂͘͜͠͝ͅý̴̫̒̿ǫ̷̨̭̳͉̹̱̟̮͓̞͔̩͙̭̙̤̬̞̱̥͍̘̬͙͙̫͋́̃̿͆̂̿̍͂͗͛̑̆̔͒̓̕͜͠ų̸̢̛̙̜̞̮̠̟͍̪̯̩̹̘̰̝̇́͋̑͂̍̍̍̋̊̂̓̅̄̀̏̆́͐̓̆͑͜͝͝ ̶̡̹̘̝̼̺̺͈̳͆̃̎͗͛͜͠ẁ̶̛͙̠͓̦͓̻̗́̆͌̓̿͒̓̒͂ͅį̸̺̙̪̱̠͉̲̗̲̖͈͉̍̓̾̌̈́̔̓́̾͂̅͜͜͠͝ͅs̶̢̡̠̮̙̜͚͓̖͖̘̼̝̙̪̀͐̒͗̐̏͂͂͠ḣ̷̢̡̰͎̟̼̳̠͙͎̌̎ ̸̢̡̛͔̝̱̦̱̝̝͍̝͔͎̖̜̪͓̯͚̯̯̰̜͕̫̯̐͑̀̈̒͆͗̉̈́̐̌̆̽̽͑̔̇̆̂̍̕͘̚̕̕͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅť̵̢̛̖̪̗̺͔̞̼̠̯͉̹̟͖̫̹͕̹̝̙̙̣̺̹̙̻̺̻͌̒̔̄̅͑͌́͋͂͝͠ͅò̶̠̒̓̍̄̎̍̿̓̄́͑̅̍̒̾̀̈̓̇̚̕͝͠͝ ̴̡̧̭̪̪͍͚̮͎̺͎̩̤͔̭̰̟̳̫͔͇̲̠͐́̐̒̅̋̏͒̈́̈́͂̈́̉̆̇͜b̷͖͚̥̣͕̟̱̒͒ͅe̴̺̞̤͋̓̎͑̎̐́̑̽̊̐̍̽͐͑̍̌̔̀́̂̈̎̈́́̽̚͘ ̷̢̢̭̻̳̭̦̠̥̯̟͓͎̥̙̒͂̽͊̓̀̓͌̅͛͌̈́̃̔̒͑͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͠f̵̡̨̡̢̰̞͎̺̙̦͚̣̬̣͔̩͍̬͓͚͚̣̻̬͖̌́͗͗͂͆̈́̇͆̈́̾̄̌͗͛̽̐͛̈́̍̕͜͝ͅͅř̸̢̨̨̪̠͈͔̯̜̜̳̲̟̺̰̜̞̣̲̳̓̍̈́́̈͂͆̀͑̂̆é̶̡̧͍͙̱̰̞͎̫̯̻͉̳͇͕͚̫͍͉̳̖̜̮̪̝̭̅͜ͅͅȩ̵͕̗̩̦͉̦̖̻̫̜̻̪͌̅̎ͅ ̷͍̜̖̞̤͕̦̫̯̼͖̐͛̓̓̐̋̄̈́̓̈́̎̄̃̂̍̽̀̄͋͋̽̈́̏̕͘̚͜f̷̡̢̦͖͇͈͙͉̮͖̭̝̭̝͖̙͕̲̦̱̉̀̈̋̄̿̔͝͝r̸̡̨̡̢̨̢̛̛͖̩͓͍̣̦̻͚̞͇͇̼̘̱͖͇̭͙͕̭̳̙̒́̍̾̾̏̓͑́̓̋̔̓̍̂͒̋̈́͜͝ͅǫ̵̛̘̞̭̤̗͉̭̪̥̹̟͙͎̫̬͈̺̤͖̰̯̖̰̜͚͙̅̉̌̿̔̈́̐̆̈́̏́̓͑̉̾̇̋͑̈́̆̐͒̈́̓̃̾̈͛͜͠m̷̧̡̡̢̛̦͖̥̫̺̭̝̪̠͈̤̘̝̥͎̥̪̖̫̹͉̈̋̿͑̊͛͛̈̇̈́͝ͅͅ ̷̨̡̛͇͔͔̬͙̩͖̯̪̮̞̟͌̒̔̊̈́̈́̑̀̌̆̎̿̾̑̔͛͐̐̚̕̚͜͝͝ţ̴͖̬͚̘̗͚̬̫͎̤̃̏̔́͌͛̑͂͋̕͘͠h̷̢̧̢̧̡̪͈̣̞̣̟̹̦̺͈̞͖̜̳͙̩̻̦̬́̈́̓͂̏̄̏̎̓͒͋͘̕͝ͅï̴̧͇̪̘̭͉̹͈̹̺͖̘̠̱̦͈͌̎̈́̇̏͆̿̑̊̾̎̇̏̕͠ş̵̨̙̙̺̤̣̲͍̠͕̰̳͙͕̝̤̖̺̺̹̥̬̺͙͖̈́ ̴̛̳̺̪̥̋͐͒͑͋̋͑̆́͂̈͐͠p̷̨͈̤̤̠̜̮̙̻͆͑̄́̓̂̕̕ĺ̷̢̛̙͎̭̰̝̤̺̲̬̙̣̹͓̽̓̍̒͌͋̇̃̄̅̄̀̏̊͛̃͛͋͗͑̚͜å̷̢̢̼͖̟͎̄̎̄̋̃̽̏̌͂̋̌̐̈́͝ͅč̸̫̝̀̑ͅĕ̴̡̯̜̠̠̲̕ͅ?̷̛̥̙͍̺͇͌͛̌̊̇̍̽̏̀̀̇͒̏́͂̇̑̈́̿͐͊̃͆̓̀̕͝ͅ ̸̡̧̩̳̳͎̮͖̻̼͕̤̮̟͙̖̤̤̘̅̿̓̾͆̿͒̐͂̂̔̒̂ The Voice Repeated, this time it was a Little more clear to the boy.