Disappointing fight (Eps 20)

Hey Guys Toru Here.

My only goal for these consistent chapters is to finish this Season.

Once that happens i'll take a break because i'm giving out at least 10 chapters without giving up, but i'll try my best as it'll be difficult.

And don't mind the music above. I was only listening to it while writing it. That may happen in some chapters so just don't pay attention to those.

Only vote or follow if you truly enjoy the chapters of my books.

But other than that I hope you enjoy and i'll talk to you later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☣️☣️☣️ WARNING! WARNING! TERRIBLE BATTLE SCENE INCOMING! GET PREPARED TO CRINGE!☣️☣️☣️

There was silence between us and the devils.

They looked determined as we looked calm and collected.

I suddenly Raided my palm towards them as they got into defensive stances.

"Come" I said with a Small Smile. "You'll lose anyways"

The red head looked angry as she told the blonde guy and her Queen to attack Isabelle.

I only Waited for the right moment as they began to rush her.

"Isabelle" She suddenly got lower into a offensive stance.

Isabelle:"Whenever you're ready Master"

.

.

.

"Go" As I said that word she quickly moved to her left to avoid lightning.

She observed the crew as they began to surround her.

She looked behind her to see the blonde rushing at her as she looked at me for approval as I nodded to her.

She suddenly began to go on the offensive as she charged the blonde who didn't expect her speed to be faster than his as he was suddenly punched in the gut.

He spit out saliva as she suddenly kicked him into the school wall.

Akeno attempted to use lightning again, but Isabelle was faster ash she suddenly appeared in front of the raven haired hybrid shocking her.

She had no time to react as she was knocked to the ground.

Rias looked frustrated as she sent the rest of her peerage to attack her head on.

I only sighed at her terrible plans.

Isabelle looked to see koneko rushing her as she blocked her attack head on.

She began to attack the Devil as she struggled to keep up.

Isabelle suddenly grabbed her by the face and began to slam her into the ground repeatedly.

They looked at her In horror as Koneko began to Yell in pain. Once Isabelle stopped, she Kicked her away as she slid on the ground.

Isabelle:"She was the most dangerous of you all so I had to Make sure she didn't get up again. Though I though your Queen would be more of a threat, but I may have broken her Jaw." She said as they looked at her in fear.

She easily beat Koneko, Kiba and Akeno with ease.....Just what is she?

Her eyes narrowed as she grabbed a fist  and Flipped them over her as they landed on the ground.